The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Three Broomsticks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Lucius moved his head forward just a bit to give Arthur more are to explore, shivering slightly at the way his warm lips felt. He let out a long, steady sigh enjoying every second of it. He chewed on his bottom lip, the back of his neck was one of his little spots.

He squirmed against him, gasping out. "Arthur-- that's... That's one of my spots. I'm not sure you want to keep that up." He moaned, licking his lips. "I may not be able to hold back." He glanced over his shoulder at the other teen, his grey eyes flickering with lust. He smirked slightly. "Unless... that was the point..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:03 am

"Nice bit of information." Arthur kissed and sucked gently at the spot, and grazed it with his teeth. He threaded his fingers through Lucius hair and felt the long, wet, locks glide through his fingers while he kept on bothering Lucius neck. He shifted just a bit, his mouth next to Lucius ear and his breath warm against it. I may not be able to hold back--Lucius had said. "If you can't hold back..." Arthur whispered. "Then don't."

Arthur's hand slid down Lucius' body, his fingertips brushing over Lucius' chest and belly and then sliding beneath the warm water to the wet curls at the base of Lucius member. He moaned lowly against Lucius' neck as he wrapped his hand around the flesh he found. Everything about Lucius, every part of him, felt so damn good. Arthur had never done this with another guy before--everything was new and Arthur loved to explore new things and see how they worked and right now he was discovering Lucius, taking Lucius apart sexually to see what made him work--while Arthur tried to keep himself from falling completely apart.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Lucius bit his lip at that thought. He didn't want Arthur to think him to be of loose morals. Of course, he did have several loose morals, but Arthur didn't have to know that.

"Oh... alright. But I at least warned you." He said slowly, swallowing as he felt a rush of heat go straight to his groin. He laid back against Arthur, resting his head on his shoulder- turning it to the side enough to start kissing and biting gently at his skin.

When Arthur's fingers reached down further, grasping his intimate flesh he rocked his hips up in surprise before they sank down again. "Arthur!" He gasped out letting a shuddered breath escape from his breath. "Mmm." He slid his palms down Arthur's thighs, teasing the flesh gently. "That's quite good..." He purred gently and went back to nipping and sucking at his jaw line, and neck. Every touch to his length made him rock against Arthur, the heat of the bath and their flesh warming everything around them.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Arthur stroked Lucius harder, quicker, concentrating on pleasuring Lucius until his body let go. Lucius flesh rocking and sliding against his was driving him mad. Arthur shivered with pleasure as Lucius kissed his neck, and the firm rounded pads of Lucius' rocking against his lap with the motion of Lucius body as it moved against his.

"Lucius--ah..."

Whatever Arthur had meant to say, he had no idea what it was. He wanted to feel Lucius' orgasm jerk through his body; he wanted to give Lucius that intense pleasure. He wanted to--he remembered what had been on the tip of his tongue before the pleasure flooding his brain had caused his verbal skills to fail.

"Mm...Lucius, I want to see your beautiful face, love."

He stopped the stroking just long enough to shift Lucius and turn him, then pull him back onto his lap so the blond was facing him. Arthur stared into the intense silver eyes, his own hooded and looking glazed with physical and emotional feelings at the moment. He wrapped one hand into Lucius' hair and pulled him forward, taking Lucius' mouth in a kiss full of passion and wrapping his hand back around Lucius length, and continuing where he had left off, wanting badly to tip his beautiful Lucius over the edge and into blissful release.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Lucius rolled his shoulders as he felt the heat travel down to his loins. Everything tightened, and with Arthur's request? He wanted to see his face? Well. Lucius was more than capable of showing him that. He brought himself in close to the other teen, during their kiss- and with the change of position he got a chance to reach down and stroke Arthur's erection in return.

He ran his long graceful fingers over the stiff flesh, kissing Arthur back until he was breathless and came up for air. He ran his thumb over his head, teasing the sensitive slit with the base of his thumb before returning to long, languid strokes. "Mmmm. A-Arthur..." His whispered hoarsely, his cheeks now flushed as his body moved eradictly up into his hand. He felt himself building up past the point of no return and with a jerk of his hips he came.

He threw his head back, his long hair spilling around him like a pale wave- his lips open in joyous shock before he bit down on his bottom lip and moaned in delight. "Oh, Arthur..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Arthur watched Lucius, the sight of Lucius made Arthur tremble and come close to letting go. With a few more strokes he was gone, his head lulled back against the edge of the tub, eyes closed, his hips forward and back arched. Lucius name came from his lips in a sigh, and his body slowly relaxed, his lips in a lazy, pleased smile. He tilted his head up off the edge of the tub to look at Lucius again.

He reached forward and ran his fingers through the ends of Lucius beautiful hair and then down his arm to trace the tattoo. He didn't want to say anything. The quiet and serene feeling he had right now was really nice, and he intended to savor it just a bit longer before they were forced out of the tub, or to turn into prunes from being waterlogged.

--

"Fine!" James shouted, glaring at Sirius and snatching the vial away. "I'll drink the damned thing just to prove you're WRONG."

Remus was sitting on his bunk, attempting to read but pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yes James, just do us a favor and drink it so the two of you can stop shouting at one another. It isn't conducive to studying." Remus continued to read, certain he had scanned over the same line multiple times now without comprehending it properly. Peter was on his bunk too, leaning over on his knees and watching with excitement as if he thought this potion might do something really cool, like turn James into a toad.

James uncorked the bottle and drank it all in one go. He slammed the empty vial down so hard that Sirius winced and was surprised it didn't crack. The room was quiet as everyone, save Remus who remained uninterested in the afair, waited to see what happened.

"Do you feel any different?!" Peter squeaked.

"No." James said dully.

"And how do you feel about Snivy?" Sirius asked with a quirk of his brow.

"Don't call him that!" James immediately shouted, and stormed out of the room.

James left the castle and walked the grounds moodily. He was fed up with all of them right now. Was it really so bad that he was changing? Was it really so horrible that he liked Snape? Of course, not long ago he would have agreed but he hadn't given Severus a chance from day one. He had seen someone who was an easy target, not a person who had feelings the same as anyone else did. With a sigh, James ran his hand through his messy hair and straightened his glasses. He noticed Snape by himself sitting beneath a tree and moved closer. He sat down on the grass, near Snape.

"Hi."

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Lucius looked lovingly at Arthur, leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips. "I love you, Arthur Weasley." He murmured and slowly got out of the tub. "But I think now would be a good time to get out of the tub wouldn't you think?" He drawled as he went over to get a robe that was hanging off of a hook. He tied it at the waist, and then pulled down the spare robe for Arthur. "Come join me in bed- It's about time we get some sleep..."

-

Severus sighed slightly and put down his book, casting a look to James. "Hello, Potter." He wondered what the other teen wanted, and whether or not it was going to have the potential to annoy him.

He licked at his lips before speaking, the box of herbs James gave him the other day was still on his mind. "Lucius hasn't been around much. He's been seeing Arthur Weasley more than I thought he would be. And now you are hanging around me more and more- rather than you do with your own friends- of which- like Lucius and I- were inseperable. But now... times have changed."

He glanced over to James again. "Change isn't necessarily bad, but it is different. ...What James, is your thoughts on all of this then? Does attraction make it easier to ignore people close to you? Does that feeling last forever and create a decay of friendship between former friends? Or... Will that attraction lead to bringing the other person into the group to form new friendships? Nothing like this has happened to me before. I am not sure how to take it, I desire to hear your thoughts, if you wouldn't mind." He asked legitmately wondering what was going through his head. He wondered too, if Lucius would ever bring Arthur to him- or if he was going to leave him as well.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Arthur stepped out of the bath and took the offered robe, shrugging it on and wrapping it around himself. It was soft, warm, very cozy. He followed Lucius to bed, whole heartedly agreeing with him that sleep was called for. He settled down into bed next to Lucius, and loosely draped his arm around the other teen.

"Goodnight, Lucius...and I love you too." Arthur smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. A pleasant warmth in his chest at saying those words. "So very much."

Feeling like he must be the luckiest man in the world, Arthur Weasley drifted to sleep.

--

James took time to think over Severus' words and questions, his face set in concentration. He straightened his glasses a couple times, and finally responded.

"I do miss Sirius, or at least being close with him. The change in my point of view has caused some conflict between Sirius and myself but that's only because he keeps being a git and...and I don't want to be that way anymore. He went so far as to imply that me...y'know...liking you was because of some love potion, and then he forced a bloody antidote onto me. Well, at least I showed him what an arse he was being. The antidote didn't do anything, because there is no potion involved! He can't accept that I see how wrong we were. He can't accept how I feel or who I feel for and I think a real friend should be supportive and not an arse about it. I think whether or not the friendship decays as you put it, or whether the new person is accepted into the group, well it just depends on whose involved and how everyone reacts. Right now I wouldn't put my money on Sirius accepting you. Remus would be fine, he's a great guy. Peter worships me, if I told him to kiss your toes he would probably do it just to please me. Sirius...well I don't know. I don't understand why he's being this way, unless he's jealous. He's my best mate but...I don't think I could let him stand in the way. I don't understand how or why I feel...well...if I tell you everything I'm going to sound like a fool. I barely know you."

James played with a blade of grass between his fingers. It wasn't often that he was at a loss for words but as he sat thinking, it occurred to him how insincere he usually was in his 'romantic interests'. He did whatever he could to make himself look amazing in the eyes of his interest, to bill himself as the charming hero, to win them over with stupid lines and a puffed up pride and his good looks. Talking with Severus made him understand how shallow he had been. It had honestly never occurred to him before.

"I think love is harder to find than friendship. I think a true friend would want his friend to have that love no matter where he finds it. If he does not, then...then..." He isn't a true friend. That was how James intended his sentence to end, but he couldn't bring himself to say that about Sirius, no matter how much Sirius was getting under his skin. "Enough talking." James finished, and he leaned close to Severus, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:24 am

Lucius woke up the next day, glancing to Arthur beside him. He smiled at him, stroking his cheek gently. Arthur was sweet, funny, and so much fun. He wondered if he could bring Arthur to meet Severus- if they would get along well. He missed Severus and felt guilty for leaving so often when normally they would be getting along.

"Arthur-- it's time to wake up. Sunday's begun." He stretched out lazily. "And there's something we both should do today."

-

"No, not necessarily James. A good friend SHOULD worry about the person you're dating. Given how you and your friends hated me for so long, why wouldn't he have his own misgivings. It makes sense. It also makes sense as to why your friends wouldn't..." He shrugged and fell back away from James in complete shock, laying on his back in the grass.

He looked up at the teen from his position on the ground, his dark eyes wide in shock. James Potter gave him his first kiss. James Potter- under the influence of a love potion- had taken that honor. He wasn't sure how to feel, but he knew what he had to do.

Slowly, carefully, he got to his feet backing up several steps away from James. He ran, leaving his battered potions book behind- the same one he used to write his thoughts, spells he was crafting, and short cuts for ease in it. He ran back to the castle, back to the dungeon, through the common room- and up to his dorm. Once he was there, he began to pace, fret, and pace some more. Every once in awhile he'd rake his fingers through his greasy hair, confused, annoyed, and angry with himself for enjoying the sensation of an actual kiss and being so surprised by it.

His mouth then fell open. "My book." He said clumsily in realization.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Arthur woke up reluctantly. He was having a pleasant dream and enjoying the warm feel of Lucius next to him.

"Mm...Sunday, right. What do we have to do on Sunday?"

Arthur rubbed his eyes a little and then opened them, looking at a blurry Lucius. He turned away and groped for his glasses on the little table next to the bed, then put them on. His red hair stuck up in fiery cowlicks from sleep and Arthur ran his fingers through them in a useless attempt to tame them down a bit. He laid a good morning kiss to Lucius' cheek and then rolled out of bed, pausing to sit on the edge and stretch, his freckled back towards Lucius. After that was done he moved sluggishly around the room picking up his various pieces of clothing, and quietly speaking a couple of charms on them to dry them and knock most of the wrinkles out. He stepped into his pants which sheathed his long, pale legs, and then slipped his shirt over his head hiding a lean torso. He hung the fuzzy robe he hand slept in on a hook that was on the wall.

Arthur crawled back onto the bed, and sitting on his knees he smiled at Lucius.

"I should very much like to wake up to you, Lucius Malfoy, every morning."

--

James grabbed Severus' book, and tucked it under his arm.

"Sev--wait!" He called after the Slytherin, but he was gone, probably back to his dorm. James would just take the book with him, stick it in his backpack, and give it to Snape tomorrow.

Several times that night James had gotten up to check and make sure the book was still in his bag at the end of his bed, as if it could be enchanted to grow legs and walk out of Gryffindor Tower on its own. Usually had he ran across something so personal to Severus he would have taken it straight back to his mates. Remus would 'tsk' at the other three as they opened the book and took amusement in reading all of Snape's deepest secrets and most private thoughts. Part of him itched to slip the book out of his backpack and look at it still. He could open it in the privacy of his own bed with the curtains drawn, illumination from his wand, and he could see what was in there.

Once when he got up to check on it, he had almost done that. He had sat in the middle of his bed with the tip of his wand glowing over the cover of the book as he chewed his lip. But what if Snape had put some sort of hex on the book that would go off if anyone other than him opened it up? That seemed highly likely and very Snape-like. Even if the book wasn't hexed, there may have been a way Snape could have told that it had been opened and read, and James had decided that he really didn't want to risk that. Whatever it was he had with Severus right now was very fragile. The other teen hardly had a reason to trust him, and James certainly did not need to go destroying what little friendship they now had by breaking into Severus' book and breaching his trust.

James finally fell asleep, but he woke early the next morning and lurked around the entrance to the Slytherin dorms so he could give the book back to Severus.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Lucius watched Arthur quietly as the other teen got dressed. "I prefer to as well, Arthur... Our time at Hogwarts grows shorter, and I welcome it. Then maybe... we won't have to rely on a room to live in together- we may have our own place to stay in." He yawned and slid out of bed to get dressed. He ran a brush through his long hair, wandering into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day. Once he was back, he climbed back into bed with Arthur.

"Sunday... Well. Arthur... I believe we should go seek Severus. My best friend- I've neglected him much these past few weeks and I feel just awful. I don't like the thought of him feeling like he's a third wheel. ...Or worse, unwanted. Not that he would ever air those grievances publicly. He likes to hold all of that in. He should be in the dorm room. If not he may have left to go read outside." He stood in the door way of the bathroom, hanging his robe back up as well.

"I'll sneak you into our common room... And we'll go from there."

Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"Ah, Severus. Yes, he seems like a...interesting fellow. James has spent strangely large amount of his time mooning over Severus just lately. He and Sirius have even argued over him a few times, but I usually put a silencing charm around my bed before things get too out of hand. After all, it isn't my business, but I will say that James seems to be less concerned with finding his entertainment in picking on others now that he's distracted with liking Severus rather than being a git to him--or anyone else."

Arthur followed Lucius, chatting him up and signing snippets of songs as they made their way through the corridors. As they moved nearer to the Slytherin area Arthur quieted down, noting that 'sneak' was usually not accomplished while making too much noise.

The object of Arthur's musings just moments ago came into view, lurking outside the entrance to the Slytherin dorms. He was holding a book under one arm.

"Malfoy! I never thought I'd say it, but it's good to see you." James greeted. "I need to get this back to Severus, and I want to take it to him myself. I checked all his usual haunts and he wasn't reading in any of them so I thought he was probably in here." James looked from Arthur, to Lucius, back to Arthur again with a small smirk. "So...since Gryffindor's and Slytherin's seem to be overcoming House rivalries and boundaries here lately, er...what d'you say, Lucius? Couldn't you let me in just this once?"

The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 JamesSnapeBanner

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 am

"Ah yes. Severus and I have talked about it. It seems Potter has gotten a dose of love potion. Severus has done what he can to push him away, but I think he's been letting him in more due to my absence out of loneliness. Sev would never say that, of course." Lucius looked guilty- he had to stop neglecting Severus.

He laced his fingers with Arthur, swinging their hands slightly as they walked and he listened to the other boy sing various songs which he recognized. He grinned and opened his mouth to say something when he heard the voice of James. "Er... quite right Potter. Back at you." He said slowly and eyed the book. "...You didn't look at that, right?" He asked sheepishly, knowing well that Severus was using it to record what spells he had made. Powerful, potentially dangerous spells. By looking at the expression on Potter's face, it didn't seem like that was the case. He dropped the question and smiled at him. "Of course you may come in. Severus needs his book back. It's very important to him." Lucius turned to the wall, muttered the password, and pushed them both in before anyone saw them.

There were a couple of Slytherins in the common room, but they paid no real attention to Lucius and the two Gryffindors- save for a few. Macnair and a few other students who had accepted the dark mark watched Lucius betray their house by letting a few Gryffindors in.

Lucius however, was unaware of this as he shoved Arthur and James up the steps toward the dorm rooms. "Move quickly- step lively- the room's the first one on the left."
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 pm

James took a moment to look around the Slytherin boys dorm room, and saw Severus. He broke out into an enormous enamored grin and bounded over to him.

"Severus! You left your book under the tree the other day when we were talking and...stuff." James held the book out for Snape, his thoughts on the kiss rather than the talking which had taken place under the tree. "I'm sorry if I er...if what I did bothered you." He added in lower voice so the others wouldn't hear, and after then as an afterthought.

"Most people like when I do that...of course...I do realize that I can be a lot to handle." He looked proud at this. "Next time I'll give you a warning."

Arthur smirked slightly, feeling a bit devious about being in the Slytherin room. It wasn't a bad feeling. His fingers brushed Lucius' hand.

"Let's go meet Severus, then." He tried not to laugh at James. "That is, after James is finished his gushing."

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Snape carefully reached out and took the book, keeping his face calm. Thankfully this was returned to him, and judging by the expression on James' face, he hadn't read it. "Thank you. This is very important to me." He kept it tucked under his arm, not wanting to have it fall in the wrong hands again. "It bothered me, yes. Because you think you can take certain liberties with me because we're on peaceful terms, however you are incorrect." He said slowly. "I am not some one you can just... up and maul without warning." He made a face at James and his pride, inwardly biting back a smart comment.

He saw Lucius and Arthur coming toward him, and shook his head. "Lucius! Are you insane?! Bringing in Gryffindors to the common room-"

Lucius reached down and took Arthur's hand, shaking his head at his friend. "Sev, it's fine. We're not going to be in here long. We came in to see if you wanted to maybe head outside- it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. It shouldn't be spent inside."

Snape looked around at the other students in the room. Some of them didn't care- but others did. And it was beginning to bother him, given who those others were. His upper lip twitched. "Fine, yes. It's fine. Come on then. Outside. Move quickly." He said pushing Arthur, Lucius, and James out of the common room.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

James straightened his robes a bit, looking back at Severus after the three of them had been pushed outside.

"You know...it's sort of nice when you're forceful." James smirked. "And I am sorry about the mauling. Next time I'll be sure to warn you. If you should get the urge to maul me however, just go for it. I like surprises."

Arthur raised an eyebrow, and straightened his glasses.

"I get the feeling that murder may be more likely than maul, James." Arthur commented.

"Oh Arthur, but it's a beautiful day out. Far too lovely for blood and gore on the grass...right, Severus?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 am

"Honestly Sev! You're over reacting." Lucius complained as the other Slytherin pushed all of them out of the common room and just outside the entrance. "We were only there for a moment." He adjusted his robes and took Arthur's hand.

"Better to over react than under. Love has made you forget that. You're getting too soft." Snape's upper lip then curled at what James was saying. He wasn't going to be mauling anyone any time soon. "Keep it up, and it will be murder, and I doubt our present company will accuse me of it." He started out with their small group outside to enjoy the weather. It was unfortunately sunny outside, which he remedied by going to sit under a tree.

Lucius sat beside him, giving a curious look between James and Severus. "So... I know I've been occupied but what is going on between you two...?" James not hexing Severus, and Severus not retaliating was something he didn't think he'd ever see. He wondered though, if Severus was correct- had he grown too soft? Being in love with Arthur did make things seem better than they actually were in other areas of his life.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:41 am

James looked at Severus, and then Lucius, and then moved close to Lucius and cupped his hand at Lucius' ear to share a secret with him.

"I'm in love." James whispered, and then moved back. He nodded in Snape's direction with a sheepish smile as if clarifying who he was in love with. His face was warm with a blush.

"I'm not sure Lucius." Arthur glanced to Severus. "Perhaps Severus is right--we probably shouldn't have been in the Slytherin dorms. Many Slytherins aren't too fond of us Gryffindors, particularly James who rarely misses the opportunity to taunt house members. However...I have noticed you seem to be more docile lately. What in Merlin's name has gotten into you, James? Not that I'm complaining--you're much more tolerable when not behaving like a toe-rag of the highest degree."

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Lucius blinked and quietly placed a hand over his mouth in shock. James was in love... with Severus. With his best friend. With the one he had embarrassed all during their tenure at Hogwarts. He stared at James with those big gray eyes, before letting them drift over to Severus again. "O..Oh. Oh so I see..." He trailed off and nodded. "I.... wow."

Severus looked gloomily at Lucius, knowing what James had told him without having to hear it. He laid back on the grass, covering his eyes and shaking his head in dismay.

"Well Potter, er... I feel I should say something. But I can't for the damndest figure out what that something should be. I'll get back to you." He nodded slowly, turning his attention back to Arthur. "You bring it out in me, Arthur. I don't feel the need to be harsh or nasty- I am effectively tamed. I suppose love will do that to you."

"It'll also get you in trouble for being stupid." Severus snapped. "Watch your back tonight, Lucius. I don't want our house ganging up on you-- they're already annoyed that you've found some place else to sleep these past few nights."

"Arthur- Sev. Relax. I can handle them." Lucius shook his head. "I still have friends in our house, I doubt it'll be an overflow of hatred against me." He leaned over and kissed Arthur's cheek. "I'm not worried- so you shouldn't be either."

Severus scowled and turned his attention back to the sky. It was a nice blue color, similar to James's eyes. He ignored the comparison he just made. "Yes., away from his friends Potter is tolerable. Like now for example. If you had acted this way when we had first met, I doubt I would ever have a problem with you in the first place. However when they're together..... he's king of the stupids."

Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:29 am

James frowned at being called 'the king of stupids' but before he could reply with anything, he was distracted by a familiar form coming towards them over the grounds. It was Sirius, and he was holding something in one hand. When he got closer he moved past James, Lucius, and Arthur, over to where Snape lay in the grass. He dropped the small glass bottle next to Snape and frowned down at him.

"I thought you were such a brilliant student, Sniv--especially potions." Sirius said lowly, meaning for the conversation to be kept between himself and Snape, though James was approaching to see what it was all about. Arthur raised an eyebrow, wondering too. "Your antidote is as worthless as you are. It didn't work."

James narrowed his eyes at Sirius.

"What did you just say?"

"I...er...nothing of any concern to you James." Sirius smiled at James, though it seemed awkward.

"I heard you, you said Sev was worthless, didn't you? Let me tell you something Sirius Black!" James began, advancing on Sirius with his wand drawn. He didn't say anything else, but with a quick whip of his arm he had pulled his wand out but Sirius was quick too.

"Oh no, come now boys--don't start--" Arthur attempted from the sidelines, but was interrupted.

"Expelliarmus!" Sirius shouted, and James' wand went into the grass. "Now James, please, don't go starting--"

James dove for his wand but Sirius used a hex that caused James' shoelaces to tie together. James fell on his face, his glasses half off his face and bent at an odd angle.

"James, please, I don't want to fight with you, mate." Sirius offered his hand to James, to help him up. James just stared at the offered hand through his bent frames.

"Then you'll do well not to pick on Severus." James continued to stare at the hand until Sirius dropped it, looking upset over all of it. "I love--"

"You don't love Snape. James, it's the potion--"

"No it isn't! If it was the potion then why was I the only one affected out of an entire classroom that was exposed to the fumes!?"

Sirius looked down at his feet.

"Because I...because I gave you a chocolate frog that day, remember? Before I handed it to you, you weren't paying attention, and I dipped it into the potion. The potion was supposed to last only a few hours, not for weeks! It was supposed to wear off and I just thought it would be funny. It wasn't supposed to hurt you, it was just another joke on Sniv--"

James was up to his feet and swung madly cutting off the rest of Sirius' confession with a fist popping loudly to the side of his face. Sirius toppled down onto the grass, holding the side of his face silently. James stood staring at him through a look of mixed disbelief and anger. It just couldn't be true, Sirius was his best mate why would he--and Severus--the things James had been feeling for were too real to be induced by a potion. James looked away from Sirius, and over to Snape. Arthur was staring at Sirius and then James with a look of shock.

"But...but I do care for you, Severus. You made the antidote yourself and I drank it to prove to Sirius that I really cared about you--that part at least is still true, then. Don't listen to Black, he doesn't know how I feel." James knelt down into the grass and ran his fingers along the glass bottle, the hurt at what Sirius had done beginning to sink in and outweigh the anger.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 am

Severus looked up at him with a bored expression. "Of course it didn't work, it was tap wa-" He was stopped by James interrupting them. He watched with what would have been amusement, as the two of them fought. But he was far from amused, rather he was confused beyond belief. A love potion shouldn't last that long, ever. It should have worn off a long time ago, but it hadn't. It had been a few weeks, and he doubted anything a gryffindor could make in potions would ever last that long. Maybe the potions brought out hidden feelings within James? He paled considerably at the thought until the hard punch brought him out of his thoughts.

Lucius seethed in anger. Another joke on Severus, because jokes were oh so funny. "I hate your house, Arthur. I hate it!" He gripped his hands into tight fists, his fingernails digging into the fleshy part of his palms.

Severus quietly went over to James. He removed the bent up glasses from his face, casting a quick spell on them to fix them. "Potter- James... That antidote was water. Regular tap water. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make an antidote or not because by all reason it should have worn off by itself. Especially by the time Black came to ask for one, yet you still came after me.... feeling 'love'. By giving you water, it wouldn't effect you. Meaning one of two things. Either these new feelings for me were genuine feelings, or that maybe the potion had altered you in some way undocumented before in any of the books." He handed him back his repaired glasses. "...You can imagine my weariness about this whole thing as my school life has been nothing but being mercilessly teased and tormented by your friends." He moved back a few steps. "Now... I don't know what to think. I'm throughly confused, and it's rather unpleasant."

Lucius leaned over and pecked Arthur's cheek. "I'm not mad at you Arthur, I could never be. I'll see you later." He broke away from the other teen and went over to Severus. "Come on Sev, let's just go back to the dorm."

Severus nodded. "I think that's for the best."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

"Right, I understand, Lucius." Arthur said, watching Lucius move towards Severus. This was all an enormous mess. Arthur pressed his lips tightly together, looking over at Sirius with disdain. Lucius and Severus headed back towards the castle, to be away from the Gryffindors. Arthur turned to James, who was still sitting in the grass, looking stricken, almost sick.

Arthur was not exactly friends with James, not approving of James' bullying and not particularly enjoying his over-inflated ego, but he took pity on him for what Sirius had set in motion. It was bad for Severus, and it was bad for James. How one could do such a thing as a joke--whether the effect was meant to be short lasting or not--it just wasn't right.

"Come on, James. I'll walk back with you." Arthur helped James up. James seemed reluctant, he just stood there for a moment, still seeming to be numbed with everything that had just come to light. Arthur put his arm around James' shoulders, steering him gently away from the spot and back towards the castle.

James and Arthur sat together in the common room for awhile, watching the flames in the fireplace. James looked broody, and Arthur was in deep thought over the situation. There were very few words exchanged between them, though James was grateful for Arthur's presence. James did not even look up when he heard the familiar foot steps of Sirius enter the common room. He heard the footsteps stop, as if Sirius considered. There was a sigh, and then the footsteps moved on and became muffled and then disappeared against the stone steps leading to the dorm.

Not long after, Arthur slipped out of the common room, and went to find professor Slughorn. This whole thing was just ridiculous. Perhaps he could find out what might cause a love potion to last so long on only one dose, and be of some help to Severus and James. Arthur knocked at the door, and waited.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 am

Lucius watched the confusion on his friend's face. He looked paler than his usual shade of white, and kept his thin lips clamped shut. Severus didn't want to talk. He understood completely, after all that had happened, how could he want to? Still, he was furious- pacing back and forth across the fireplace. He looked back to Severus, the flamed flickering across his pale skin, scowled at the situation, and paced some more. "Severus, I'm sorry. This is the final straw- the cruelest thing they've ever done. I'm tired of them messing around like everyone is their own personal play toy. Hopefully the two of them learned a very valuable lesson today." He scowled. "Idiots!"

Severus simply nodded watching Lucius seethe and pace in the common room.

-

Slughorn opened his door, surprised to see Arthur Weasley of all people standing before him. "Oh! Arthur! Come on in, my boy! What brings you here on a fine Sunday afternoon like this one? You should be outside with the rest of the students enjoying the nice weather! You know it won't last much longer, unfortunately. Especially with winter coming." He walked over to his seat, beckoning for Arthur to join him.

"Candied pineapple?" He asked, motioning toward the dish.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Weasley

Arthur Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:55 pm

"Er, no thank you, sir." Arthur said, stepping into the room and towards the chairs where Slughorn had motioned for him. He sat down and twittered with his fingers a bit, then his glasses, before starting."Well I was outside enjoying the weather as you say, but things among some students are a bit...tense right now. I've come to you to ask about a love potion, actually. Uh, mind this is all hypothetical. I'm not the best in potions certainly, but I'm aware that most love potions are not long lasting. What would cause a love potion to last so long--weeks--and can it be easily removed with a standard antidote? Could you remove it, that is? It is causing too much trouble to all those involved." Arthur ran a hand through his red curls.

--

James did something he rarely did in the middle of the day, which was to go to bed. Remus tried to help but James would have none of it. He shut his curtains to his bed and warded them, and then spent a great amount of time just thinking over all of it. His friendship with Sirius was in tatters, over what had been meant as a stupid joke. This thing with Severus was probably false, and despite the problems it was causing, James did not want to see the spell broken. He had enjoyed his time spent with Severus, and he had grown through opening up to someone he never would have before. If he was to get an antidote for the love potion that affected him now, how would things be? Would he go back to seeing Severus as he had before? The thought of that made his stomach roll sickly. He did not want to go back to that, but how could he know that he wouldn't revert back?

Of course, he would remember everything that had happened during the last few weeks under the potion, so maybe he would not. Perhaps he would even still like Severus, and maybe they could still be friends at the least. James closed his eyes, and rolled over onto his pillow. It had felt good to love someone, and to be in love, and it was going to be gone. He knew he had to find a way to end the potions affects, however. The potion told him that he loved Severus; the feeling was overwhelming, and because he loved Severus, he had to take an antidote.

Loving Severus falsely was wrong, and as wonderful as it felt to him, he had to let it go.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm

"Ohhh, I see... Is that what this whole Potter and Snape thing is about? Potter had a love potion, now he loves Snape? Interesting... and you're right- a potion, especially a love potion made by Gryffindors who have never been excellent at the subject, save for a select few, should never last that long. That's quite rare indeed, if that is the case. More so, I think, is the fact that Mr. Potter's feelings were altered when he was affected by the love potion- maybe there was one part of him that felt guilty for picking on Snape, and the potion magnified that- thus altering Potter's feelings which made him think he was still under the effects of a love potion." He sat back in his chair looking thoughtful.

"This is all quite hypothetical, of course." He got up from his chair and went to his desk. "Here is an antidote for Potter, this should help him get back to normal. I hope that I am correct, and that Potter has just learned that there is something to like about Snape rather than pick on him. I trust you'll take it to him. The trouble you young men bring upon yourselves..." He shook his head.

"Severus Snape has had a hard life, I knew his mother- gifted woman. It's unfortunate she has the life she has now. I don't wish for that to happen to him, as I see so much of her in him." He handed Arthur the potion and returned to his chair. "I suppose your relationship with Lucius is going well though. He's one of my favorite students-- I trust you're treating him well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks    The Three Broomsticks  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Restaurants-
Jump to: