The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvet Underground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Velvet Underground  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 pm

"o-Ok. Morning." His words were parroted and he did settle down, though he pouted at the loss of contact. His eyes closed fully and his breathing evened out, although his hand did stay fisted in Lucius' shirt.

----

Morning came too soon for Regulus and what little light that came in through the slatted windows made him groan and look for something to cover his face with. Blindly he reached over and stopped when his hand came in contact with something that felt like silk. Cracking an eye he looked over, starting when he seen Lucius laying on his side; his eye closed in what appeared to be slumber.

Confused he tried to remember what had happened the night before; judging from the state of their clothes it wasn't nothing. And he didn't have any unexplained pains anywhere on his person aside from the dull throbbing in his head so it must have been a share night of drunken necessity.

Quietly so as not to disturb Lucius in case he was sleep, Regulus extracted himself from the bed and headed into the bathroom to take care of his morning needs.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Lucius shifted around in the bed, hearing Regulus get up. He wondered how his fellow death eater was feeling after his rounds of alcohol last night. He smacked his lips, feeling the familiar feeling of cotton mouth. "Pleh." He muttered and sat up, running his hand through his hair making a face at the tangles.

He felt a fright and wondered if he looked one too. He went over to the vanity, fixing his hair back to it's silky waves, feeling instantly better. He hated feeling like it was out of place. If he were in the manor, he'd be busily starting his chores as master of the sweeping estate- something he immediately missed. Nothing would ever be the way it was before again.

He glanced down at the tattoo on his arm, frowning. He was stuck, unless something happened to the dark lord. "Mmm." He murmured. What a scandalous thought.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

The harsh light of the bathroom had Regulus squinting his eyes as he groaned and he slowly pulled himself back to the bedroom, plopping face down into the bed. Sirius had always told him that firewhiskey was more trouble than it was worth and until now he had had no idea what Sirius had been talking about. Of course now that he knew he wished he didn't as his head pounded dully.

"Never let me do that again." He grumbled as he turned his face to the side to look at Lucius, marveling a bit at how put together the man managed to look even after a night like they'd had.

On his arm the fresh tattoo burned and itched; making him wince as he dug at it; if only he could scratch it right off his arm then things could go back to a semblance of normal. However the burning itch remained constant and let him know that as long as he lived that it was never coming out. Sitting up he pulled his legs to his chest and looked over at Lucius.

"What did we do Lucius? What have we gotten ourselves into?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Lucius glanced over to the younger man on the bed, and with a sigh he went over to join him. He sat on the side of the bed looking to Regulus seriously. "We have done something quite stupid. We have made it impossible for either one of us to return to our lives- nothing will be normal again. This..." He gently tapped the mark on his own forearm. "Is our lives now. No one can defeat the dark lord, he's... made himself immortal some how." He brushed his long hair back as a distraction of sorts before continuing.

"And these..." He tapped Regulus's mark. "Are reminders that we're idiots. And that we have made a very stupid choice as neither one of us can bring ourselves up to killing someone. So... we go to the meetings, thankfully we're all under masks so no one will know who we are. We have no choice- but maybe, some way, some how- someone will think of a way to get rid of him, hm? That is best served for heroes, Regulus, and unfortunately, we are not that kind of wizard. Those kinds of wizards do not sign up with dark lords." He said grimly.

"But.. We both don't like what we've joined. There can be hope in dissension. Maybe there are others who... feel the same way. Right now it is just us, and it must remain that way. There will be those who would love to turn in two less than eager death eaters to better their status."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Regulus nodded. "Yes, a secret. We can't let them think that we're not pulling our weight in any way or else we'll end up feed for the Dark Lords snake."

Lucius's words echoed in his ears. That is best served for heroes, Regulus, and unfortunately, we are not that kind of wizard. Those kinds of wizards do not sign up with dark lords. A hero. Someone who could take the Dark Lord down. And what better person than some one on the inside? Someone close to the Lord himself. It would be a befitting end. Taken down by someone that was completely trusted. In his mind he started to brew ideas, he'd find out how the Dark Lord had made himself immortal and he'd make it his life's work to make sure that he never got to enjoy what he'd wrought.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 am

"I am not a hero, I am not a man of adventuring ways, or anything of the sort. However, I also do not wish to die. I rather like being alive, and I don't want to be fed to that awful snake." He made a face. "I won't rat on you, as I will need someone who feels like I do for companionship."

He removed a little dagger from his boot he kept in case magic failed him. He dragged it across the pale flesh of his hand to make a thin red line of blood. "I propose a blood bond. My word to you that I will not fail you in this way." He handed Regulus his dagger and held up his palm.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

Regulus took the blade and without hesitation drug it across his palm. Once the blood welled to the surface he laced his fingers with Lucius', pressing their palms tightly together.

"I swear on the Noble House of Black that I will keep your secret with my life." Keeping their fingers intertwined Regulus leaned in and brushed his lips across Lucius's, smiling when he pulled away. "Not only are we bound by blood, but it was sealed with a kiss. Companions now until our nightmare is over."

Slowly he disentangled their fingers and moved from the bed, searching for his pants; his hand tingling from the cut and mingling blood. Regulus swallowed back a laugh, he was certain that it wasn't the first time their bloodlines had mingled and that it wouldn't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

"I swear then, on the ancient family of Malfoy, that I will keep your secret safe as you do mine." He startled a bit at the kiss. "Hmph, Regulus- you're daring." He teased thinking of the younger Black's older brother. That was a move he would have been proud of, but he refrained from saying it.

He wrapped a piece of cloth around his cut and slid his gloves on. "Tonight we have another meeting. Apparently our dark lord has found someone he wishes to execute tonight. Joyus day." He looked sick. "I just... hope that for who ever it is, it's not a long, drawn out death. At least our 'comrades' killed those people rather swiftly." He sighed. "So then, Regulus- I will see you tonight. I'll wear my shoes with the agate belt buckle on them- that way you'll be able to tell which of the masked idiots I am. ...Until tonight then, Regulus." He held out his other hand for the younger wizard to shake.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Regulus shook his hand and nodded. "Agate buckle. I'll be looking for you. On my cloak I'll magic a star so you can tell it is me." He grinned a bit. "Daring? It runs in the family. But I must be off now. Until this evening Lucius."

Once he was dressed and his robe and mask were in his hand he gave one last smile and apparated, landing on the doorstep of the manor. He took a deep breath and pushed the door open, smiling down at Kreacher as he stood at the ready to take his things.

"Good morning Kreacher. I'm sorry I didn't come home last night. The revelries took too long and I spent the night." He handed Kreacher his cloak and started up the stairs. "I won't need anything Kreacher the house is yours today to with what you want."

Kreacher bowed and disappeared, doing whatever it was that house elves did when they took care of a house. Regulus drug himself up to his room and face planted back into bed, the alcohol still making his head pound. However as he let himself drift off again he smiled thinking of how soft Lucius' lips had been.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 am

Lucius returned to the manor, frowning. This was the first time he walked through the massive of hall after witnessing the deaths of muggles, feeling like a marked man. It was eerie. Even more so, as it seemed empty. Normally he could feel his father's large omnipresent presence- or hear his stiff steps on the marbled floor.

Today he heard nothing.

"Father! Father, are you home?" He called out, wandering around the huge estate for the better part of an hour before determining that no, the older man wasn't here. Normally his father rarely left the grounds during his retirement- preferring the company of his books to that of Lucius- especially after he became a death eater. The extreme disappointment was almost too much to bare for either Malfoy.

He sat down in one of the large wingback chairs, brow furrowed in worry. He spent the rest of the day looking for his father- up until it was time for his meeting. He put on his shoes with the agate buckle- making his way to the meeting place in his mask and cloak. The blonde glanced around for Regulus, trying to pick him out in the crowd by the star he said he'd wear.

Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

The meeting this time was no less crowded and Regulus stayed towards the back of the pack, his eyes on the ground for the man with the agate buckle on his shoes. Plenty of times he bumped into one person or another but he'd mumble an apology and then be on his way.

He'd never knew that this many of his neighbors, friends, even relatives were followers of pureblood 'mania, as Sirius had once put it. It was almost scary at the way the excited voices rang out over the wooded area and he wondered if they'd put a silencing charm around the meadow to keep those around them from hearing.

"Soon the pure bloods will rule the land and those filthy half breeds will be nothing more than house elves; running to and fro and doing our every bidding." Came one cackle as he passed.

"I say we line them up, children first then parents, and kill them one by one let the others watch as they're executed." That particular suggestion had made Regulus' stomach roil and for a moment he felt as if he was going to be sick.

Finally he'd worked his way into the near center of the milling bodies when he found the shoes he'd been looking for. "Lucius?" He inquired softly as he moved a bit closer so that their hands were touching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Lucius reached out and gripped his hand. To any passing death eaters, it seemed like a gesture between a couple and nothing more. They paid them no mind, eager to continue with their violent chatter. "It's me, Regulus. Have you heard news of my father? He's missing- and he rarely travels anymore. I can't find him anywh-"

Before Lucius could continue- the dark lord made himself present in a flash of ghostly black mist and a loud pop. He instantly closed his mouth and hung close to Regulus- glad for all the clamor to stop.

"Good friends! What a pleasant evening this is, is it not?" He cast a look around at his hooded and masked followers- himself without a hood or a mask on- looking snake like and particularly pleased with himself tonight. "Tonight brings us an unhappy task. It seems as if there are some pure blooded wizards who do not agree with our humble mission."

A hushed whisper went through the crowd.

"Do not point fingers, my beloved followers. This too can be fixed with gentle persuasion. Please bring me Abraxas Malfoy."

Lucius's heart dropped into his knees. He found himself clutching on to Regulus's arm as he stared at the entrance way. Silence passed on for several minutes- the impatience growing on Voldemort's face. Finally, staggering weakly in to the middle of the meadow, bruised, bloody and the half spectacles he wore pushed down on his good sized nose was his missing father- followed by the likes of none other than Fenrir Greyback- who was looking worse for wear himself. The werewolf handed Voldemort Abraxas's bloodied wand and stepped back.

"Where are the rest of you?" Voldemort damned looking down at Fenrir for the disgusting creature he was.

"Dead." Abraxas said quietly, his grey eyes firmly fixated on his former classmates. "All a group of talentless duelers, Tom- all fell to my skill. One by one. Like shooting clueless turkeys. You should know better than to send novices against a master." His arm hung lifelessly at his side as his other clenched the wound on his stomach. "Didn't expect the werewolf though. Kudos, I suppose."

Voldemort's upper lip curled. "I suppose you are correct. But that is why you have my affection- And why I haven't killed you for uttering that blasted name-"

"What? Tom? Tom Riddle? That is your name. It was your name when you 'affectionately' haunted my shadow when we were classmates." Abraxas paused to push back a thick strand of blood soaked platinum hair. "Charlus Potter and I knew what you were." He still managed a sneer. "A manipulator of the weak and foolish- the easily impressed by power, my son of course being one of them. A person who desired to be a pureblood but couldn't because of his muggle father. So sad."

"So many have died for much less in my presence. You are a fool, but a talented one. I will give you one last chance. Join me, join our family-"

Abraxas raised his hand. "Nay. I will do neither. I desire not for the company you keep, kept, or will keep. I desire not for war- I have seen two, one fought by wizards- another fought by men. I desire not for the world it will be should you win- and will break free of you finally, but not of your hand." He slowly reached down, aware of all the wands pointed at him. He unrolled his pant sleeve, pulling out an old service revolver. He didn't flinch when the crowd and Voldemort roared with laughter.

"You think that can kill me?"

Not phased by a word he said, Abraxas continued. "This was a gift, from the muggle man Charlus and I saved when his plane crashed by Hogwarts in 1941. He said "These are dangerous times, even for wizards. Keep it on you, just in case". So for all of these years, I did just that. I kept it secret. But do not worry, Tom. This isn't for you. This is for me. I will not allow you the pleasure of owning my death. Tonight, I will join my dear Charlus once more."

"Father! No!" Lucius shouted out, feeling sick as tears streamed down his face- making it nearly unbearable behind the mask.

Abraxas turned slightly casting a glance in the direction of his son. "Lucius. I do love you. You are my son. But I'm still pissed at you." He pressed the cold end of the old gun to his head, and with a sharp sting and a loud bang, Abraxas Malfoy was no more.

Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 am

Regulus flinched and then turned; ripping his mask off as he vomited. He couldn't keep it in; the crimsonmic spray that shot backwards making it ten times worse than the deaths from the night before.

Once he was done retching he looked over to see Lucius moving woodenly through the crowd towards the middle as if he was moving under the Imperius Curse. Swifter than he'd ever moved before he cut through the crowd and grabbed Lucius' arm, pulling him back.

"Stop." He hissed, pulling Lucius to him. "He's gone Lucius, he did the one thing he could think of to leave this existence with dignity. He died a Hero If you go up there he's going to use it against you Lucius, he's going to torture you and then kill you too."

The ring of death eaters around them seem to tighten and he slowly migrates towards the back of the group again, keeping his eyes on the Dark Lord who is regarding them with unreadable looks. It was enough to make Regulus shiver but he held his composure and called out.

"Forgive him my Lord. He's grief stricken and in shock that over the fact that...that his own father would choose to end his life by a filthy muggle instrument that by a finely crafted wand. Allow me to take him away and talk him back to reality..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

"Ahhh, how kind of you to comfort your friend in such a surprising tragedy." Voldemort said smoothly. He glanced over to Lucius, looking at the blonde who was trembling in the arms of the man who spoke to him. "Very well. You may have your moment of reprieve with the son of Abraxas Malfoy- Lucius, please come and collect your father's corpse. Take the blood traitor from my sight- lest he become food for Nagini."

Lucius pulled away from Regulus- at least that whom he hoped he was- as he couldn't really tell. He was shaking and his ears seemed clogged. He could barely make out what Voldemort said as he made his way through the parting death eaters, each step feeling like it took one hundred pounds just to move his legs.

And there he was- Abraxas Malfoy dead in a heap, blood pooling around the wound in a steady pond around his lifeless form. Lucius brought his hand to his mask, making a choked sounding cry as he slowly knelt down beside him. He rested a hand on his father's stiff shoulder reaching down to grasp his father's free hand, holding it momentarily before removing the set of spectacles from Abraxas's nose. He put them in his robes- they originally belonged to his grandfather- where they came from before hand Lucius wasn't sure, but he knew they never left his father's face even though he didn't need them for seeing. He pocketed them, removing his wand. He transfigured his father's body into a stone, pocketing that as well before standing on wobbling legs.

He started back toward Regulus, his vision still blurry and his hearing off. But he could make out the whispers of "blood traitor" and "worthless father" now being whispered in the crowd.

Lucius grabbed out for him, resting his hand on Regulus's shoulder. "Please-" he said through a strained whisper. "We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Regulus moved up to stand next to Lucius, wrapping an arm around him and walking him through the crowd; growling and snarling at those that got too close or were hissing too loudly as they passed. As they neared the end of the fringe one stepped out in front of them and paused their travels; the voice highpitched and tinged with insanity.

"You dare offer comfort to a blood traitor?"

"Stand back, or else I'll send you flying."

"You wouldn't dare...Reg, your Mum wouldn't approve of attacking family...now would she?"

"Shove off Bella."

Regulus shoved her to the side and continued walking, ignoring those that were still throwing insults their way. As they got a little further out into woods Regulus held Lucius tightly and apparated them back to Malfoy Manor. He dimly remembered the address from the few times that he and his family had visited and with a pop they appeared on the doorstep.

He pushed the door open and half walked, half drug Lucius through and placed him in one of the chair; ripping his robe off and letting it fall to the floor, his mask and Lucius; masks were next and for a loss of what to do, he knelt and wrapped his arms around Lucius, holding him close and murmuring nonsense that he hoped was soothing in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Severus watched the two of them leave, his own stomach in knots. He knew how much Lucius idolized his father, and couldn't imagine how awful he felt witnessing him die, or to be threatened with losing the body to Nagini. Once Voldemort conducted business back to the nature of the meeting, Severus slipped away from them- heading through the forest before making his way to the manor to check on his old classmate.

-

Lucius gripped on to Regulus as if he were the last thing holding him onto reality. Hot tears ran down his face as he buried his face into the younger man's shoulder, uttering loud, gut wrenching sobs. "H-he was all I had and I failed him!" He cried for a long while, until every tear he could possibly shed was gone. Finally he pulled away, casting a drying charm on Regulus's shoulder- feeling guilty for leaving behind a large wet spot from his sobbing. "I... You... you know... No one is safe." He murmured quietly.

The sound of the front door to the manor opening threw him off. But before he could do anything, there was Severus, standing there without his mask. "Sev-"

"I offer my condolences. And a warning. You many not be the most welcome death eater at the next meeting, Lucius. Your father's refusal and subsequent demise has people labeling you a blood traitor as well. Though the dark lord doesn't seem to think so- which would be the person's opinion that counted the most." He placed a hand on Lucius's shoulder, glancing down to Regulus. "You too, should be careful. Absolutely no one is safe... including people we care about. ...Joining this organization may have been a tremendous mistake..."

"You believe so as well, Severus." Lucius said quietly. "Regulus- this is my dearest, best friend- Severus Snape. I don't know if you two have properly met."

Severus nodded to Regulus. "It has been awhile, yes." He looked down at Lucius, who was busy twisting his fingers into the fabric of his father's chair. He knew that look well. "You... desire for revenge."

"I do." He muttered. "I do want revenge. I want to bring down the dark lord- if I can't make my father proud in life than I will honor him in death. I don't expect you both to help me as this is suicide-"

"I want to help." Severus said quickly. "For.. for her. A-always, for her."

Lucius turned his sights on Regulus. "Regulus... I know we have spoken before, and the bond between us is strong but I cannot ask you to.. to throw your life away being so young. I-if you want to, then I will gladly have your help."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Regulus nodded. "You have my help, for my brother and my cousin whom have aligned themselves on the other side." He looked over at Severus. "Yes it has been a while, I'm glad to see that you have been well." He looked down and covered Lucius' hand with his own. "The Dark Lord is trying to recruit in Hogwarts; I seen two of the others in the forest beckoning to other students like myself; he's growing in strength."

The entire thought of bringing him down seemed farfetched and as Lucius had said, suicidal but he had to do something--they had to find a way to take him down before the whole of the wizarding world was brought to it's knees.

"What can we do? He has those that are fanatically loyal and will kill without the slightest provocation. We'll have to be quiet in our rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:26 pm

"There has to be a way some how. Everyone has a weakness. You're at Hogwarts, Regulus. You have access to thousands of books. Maybe you can find something there. I have research beyond measure while I'm studying to get my certification to become a potions master. And Lucius, you have this manor, a gigantic resource on dark magic. Surely together- we can find something."

"No one would suspect three death eaters as trying to bring down the dark lord. We should all cast an unbreakable vow on each other- to make sure we keep our secrets safe- that way if one of us should fall, the others can keep on working. ...My father went to school with the dark lord, unfortunately he took those secrets with him, unless he kept some sort of diaries. I'll have to go through his notes." He pulled his father's glasses from out of his shirt and put them on for a lark. Everything was in shadow when it should have been clearer. He glanced to Regulus and Severus, both of them glowing a bright blue. "..." He looked down at his own hands, noticing that they were blue too. "I thought my father needed these to see, but he always wore them further on his nose." He pulled them off his face and handed them to Regulus. "See... see for your self."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Regulus slipped them on and startled, jumping when he seen the blue light surrounding them three. He looked around the room and noticed that nothing else held the light but when one of the house elves wandered through to do their work and the light orange that surrounded it made him pause.

Blinking he took the glasses off and handed them to Severus. "Perhaps they are an aura aide. Madam Trelawney always said that there are items that can help aide in the seeing of aura's so that one can know whom they're talking too and what their true intentions are. They could be useful in our task; possibly letting us see those that are like us and maybe we can gather a following large enough to take him down."

Regulus nodded and moved over to sit on the arm of the chair that Lucius was sitting in. "An unbreakable vow, I think that would be for the best least, like you said one of us should fall we can't put the others into harms way."

An odd sense of rebellion filled him with those words and for the moment he wondered if this was what his brother felt when defying the rules.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

"That could be, Regulus. At the next meeting, I'm going to wear them. Maybe it will give us some sort of clue as to what's going on." Lucius nodded. "They've been in my family for years. They were my grandfather's, who knows where he picked them up from before."

Severus put them on, frowning. EVerything was in shadow, except for the living things around him. "Curious. But yes... bring these. They could prove to be worth while." He took them off and handed them to Lucius. "Very well. We'll have to do this in pairs, pledging an unbreakable vow to each of us. Lucius, you and Regulus go first. I will cast the spell that binds you. Then Regulus, you and I will go, and Lucius will bind us. Finally, Lucius and I will go, and you will bind us. I think that shall cover it."

Lucius stood up and nodded. "We do need to come up with a name for our merry group of suicidal dark wizards you know." He was joking, but the idea didn't sound so bad. He extended his arm to Regulus. "I swear no word, written or spoken, about your involvement in our plan to bring down the dark lord shall ever come from my person- lest I be struck dead."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Regulus gripped Lucius' hand and spoke solemnly. "I swear no word, written or spoken, about your involvement in our plan to bring down the dark lord shall ever come from my person-lest I be struck dead."

His mind raced as he then turned to Severus and repeated the vow. He had no idea what they were going to do to bring down Voldemort but his stomach clenched as he pictured what would happen if they failed. With a deep breath he pushed it to the side and waited for Severus and Lucius to cast their vow; a sense of adventure and fear coiling in his gut.

"A name? What could we possibly be called? Brotherhood of the Serpent?" Regulus wrinkled his nose. "Err, possibly not; that still sounds almost as bad as Death Eaters."

He took a seat in the chair that Lucius had vacated and drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair. The quest for a name only a temporary redirect of the nervous energy that was swirling in his system as it finally sunk into his mind that they; Lucius, Severus and himself were going to band together to bring down one of the most powerful beings in the Wizarding World.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

"Might I suggest Les trois traƮtres? Appropriate. We traded light for darkness, only to try and trade it back." Lucius shrugged. "It is what we will be labeled anyway. Which... makes me think. Should we alert the aurors?"

Snape shook his head. "No. I don't believe so. Not at this stage in the game. Once we know more, we can start a line of contact. But right now? We are three men with a pair of magic glasses and a desperate desire to do something in a situation we are powerless in."

"Aiye." Lucius nodded. "Very true. Please feel free to stay the night, gentlemen. I'd rather not be alone tonight. I hope you understand..." He said slowly and stood up from his chair. "If you will excuse me, however- there is something I must go and do. The house elves will tend to your needs until I return." he walked with a slight wobble in his step, heading toward the door leading to the back part of the Malfoy property.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Regulus stayed seated in his chair; watching Lucius move stiffly from the room. He knew what he was going to do and it didn't make it any more easy to swallow. He had no idea how he would have reacted if in the same situation and it spoke more about the blonde man than anything he'd ever heard.

With a sigh he looked at Severus; tilting his head to the side and watching him move around the space. He'd stumbled across the man a couple of times and he couldn't believe the way his brother and his friends treated him. Of course he'd never stepped in; there was an aura around Severus that warned everyone away and he wasn't sure if his help would have been appreciated.

He opened his mouth to speak and just as quickly shut it; nodding his thanks to a house elf that placed a cold tanker of Butter Beer in his hand. Though the night was young Regulus couldn't help but wish for it be over. With the death eaters still out on the prowl it was dangerous. Even more so for they as they had left the meeting early and Regulus didn't want to tangle with any of the others in the group as he was sure that they were all mad in some way.

As he sipped on his drink he started to come up with a way to ferret out those in the school that had taken the mark like himself and he shook his head as he dismissed one idea after another.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

It was awhile before he was ready, as he had to stack the wood for a funeral pyre appropriately. He laid his father's body out on it, covering his body with the flag baring their family crest on it- the heavy green and black material easily concealing his father's short frame. Lastly he took the gun from his father's hand, deciding that because this mission was indeed suicide, he would need a way out that kept his dignity just in case he was ever cornered like his father was.

Lucius launched a ball of fire into the collection of wood, which ignited it easily. He stood there and watched as flames consumed the body of Abraxas Malfoy, the ash and bits of fabric billowing up to the sky- lost to the darkness. Tears streamed down his face as his long hair whipped around him in the fall air. He hung his head, brushing his tears away roughly.

-

"I wonder what will become of us at the next meeting." Severus murmured. "Well... maybe not for myself, as I slipped away unnoticed. The two of you will have to be very careful. Never take off your masks, and you should be able to remain hidden without trying to bring any attention to yourselves until the dark lord addresses you. He may have given you both a pass tonight given he once desired Lucius's father." He then stops talking, watching the flame from off in the distance from the funeral fire. "But then again... who knows."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm

"The Dark Lord is mad. And while Lucius maybe be spared, there are enough Blacks in his army that the loss of one wouldn't be a big deal." Regulus shrugged slightly. "Although any situation can be reworded to fit a persons need and it was one thing I learned from Sirius at a young age was that if you put enough honey in your words you'll get anything you want."

He fell quiet as he thought of his brother and how since he had been sorted into Slytherin they stopped talking. Family was important to him, and while they hardly spoke to another they were still there so Regulus couldn't dathom how Lucius felt. Regulus stood and started to pace, he'd joined because he felt that it was something that might have done some good but it was turning out to be some insane lunatic's quest to fill the void in his pathetic life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet Underground
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: