The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvet Underground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Velvet Underground  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"Thank you... and don't be!" Lucius guided him inside and shut the door. "...I forgot I didn't own a blue cloak. It's green. Not blue." He looked sheepish. "I didn't have time to go buy a blue one so when I got here in my green cloak, I passed the lovely woman behind the counter some extra galleons to tell you where I was. I apologize..." He frowned a little. "It had crossed my mind that you may have decided to not come- and I wouldn't blame you. You have much to lose in perusing an interest with me."

He strolled over to uncork the bottle of wine and poured them some glasses. He remembered that this wasn't the first time they were in an inn together, remembering their first death eater meeting. He also remembered the haunting image of the bodies twisting in the trees and he shuddered.

"Please-- have some wine." He offered him one of the glasses he poured. "And make yourself comfortable. The Three Broomsticks has a wonderfully homey feel." He walked over to the padded bench in front of the decent sized bed, patting a spot beside him. "Come sit."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 am

Regulus offered a wan smile; his stomach roiling as he swirled the wine around the glass and then took the offered seat. He turned so that he could look at Lucius; his head tilted to the side as he let his eyes wash over Lucius's face. There was a stark difference between Ronan and Lucius. Where Lucius was soft of features and more femininely beautiful, Ronan had the classic, rugged good looks. And Regulus found that he was attracted to both for different reasons.

"I wouldn't stand you up Lucius, if I was only coming to tell you that it was a bad idea." He took a sip of his wine, watching the legs cling to the glass before slipping down to rejoin the dark crimson body. "I think...that...this actually the best thing I can do all things considering. Ronan is muggle born; and if the Voldemort were to come across the knowledge that I was involved with someone that I'm supposed to see as below my station then that'll open up Ronan to being tortured and...I can't bear to think of that. Not that I'm using you as a cover," Regulus put his glass down and reached out to touch Lucius's face. "I'm sincerely attracted to you, I feel my stomach tighten whenever you're near; I turn ten shades of red and I can't help but think that it's some dream that's going to end the moment I wake up in the morning."

Regulus chewed his lip for a moment before leaning in slowly and brushing his lips lightly over Lucius's before pulling back and picking up his glass again and staring into the dark liquid as if it held all the answers to all the questions in the world.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

"You may use me as such, Regulus. These are dangerous times, and should it help save your Ronan, you may use me as a cover all you want. There shouldn't be... anymore fatalities." He said quietly. "Not after father. Not after those people in the forest. ...I can't believe I thought this would be fun. What's the matter with me...? How could I be so stupid?" He murmured looking down at his shoes. "I won't make a stupid choice like that again, Regulus. It's one thing to see a person's loved one die. It's another thing to witness your own loved one die." He looked seriously at Regulus. "Use me as your cover. People know we're close. It won't be that odd to our 'friends' to know we're dating."

Lucius opened his mouth to say something else, and then kissed him back. He was emotional from his speech, and it just added to the kiss for him. He kissed him hard, his arms tightly around him.

He enjoyed the warm lips, the scent of Regulus, the desire spreading for the younger man. Finally he pulled away from him, resting his hands on his cheeks. "I can't deny what I have for you, Regulus... I really can't. We'll get through this mess some how, Regulus. One issue at a time."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Regulus placed his hands over Lucius's and rubbed the soft skin. "We will together. We'll find a way to stop this."

He grinned a little as he pulled Lucius back in for a kiss, the feel of the other mans lips against his sending a forbidden thrill. His hand slowly and gently mapped out Lucius's cheeks, his throat, and on down until his fingers were playing with Lucius's shirt; pulling at the fabric gently. With a slight pant he pulled away, his eyes clouded a bit as desire started to spread through his body.

"Perhaps we should take this somewhere a bit more comfortable?" Regulus suggested as he stood holding his hand out to Lucius. "Somewhere where we can exlore eachother at our own pace?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 pm

"One day at a time. One step at a time." Lucius murmured, half in thought, half aware. Once he fell back into his embrace, into his kiss, he snapped out of his thoughts and drifted into different ones about Regulus and their act.

The hands on his face were warm and he welcomed it like nothing else- melting into his lips, seeking solace in the body of another person. He chased after his lips after Regulus parted, bringing him in for another kiss. "Something..." He murmured and didn't answer as he stood up.

He moved wordlessly over to the little couch in the small inn. He started a fire in the fireplace with the end of his wand. He sat down on the overstuffed couch, looking over to Regulus. "Please come sit. It's warm by the fire. It'd be better with you, I'd think."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 am

Regulus grinned and moved over to the couch, sitting down next to Lucius and tucking a loose lock of platinum hair behind his ear, smiling gently at him as he threaded their fingers. His lips still tingled from the kisses and he found himself scooting as close to the older man as he could; taking comfort in the close proximity of Lucius's body.

A part of him still felt guilty about sneaking around behind Ronan's back but Lucius's words were correct. No one in their circle would think it strange if they started a romantic relationship; it might even please the Dark Lord if two pure-blood families were suddenly connected in a way. He pushed away the thoughts of the uncertain future and smiled up at Lucius, kissing his jaw softly.

"You have me for the night Lucius, what do you plan on doing with me." The calm words belied the nervous butterflies in his stomach and Regulus swallowed slowly as he tried to get a hold of himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"Many frightfully boring things, I'm afraid." Lucius fought to keep a straight face as he looked at Regulus. "I might recite things from our handbook. Or go over Salazar's greatest works. Maybe even list off the importance of being a governor at Hogwarts." A smile cracked, and he couldn't hide it anymore.

He grabbed Regulus's shoulders, pushing him back into the arm of the couch. He kissed him hard on the lips, working himself between the younger man's legs. He gripped his hips, letting his mouth trail down his jaw, his neck, and then up to nip at his chin.

"Or we can do more productive things, like get to know each other better. I also think we should confirm that our house produces the best kissers. You know what they say about us- snakes and their talented tongues..." He drawled and went back to nipping and kissing at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Regulus couldn't help the frown that graced his face at Lucius's first words but the push against the couch caught him off gaurd and the tiny kisses and nips left him sighing as he tangled his fingers in Lucius's hair, the satin tie holding going to the floor.

"Well I say that we get to work on confirming that. Because I heard tell that Ravenclaws have some good ones too. It's all the quiet ones that you never suspect."

Regulus smirked before lightly gripping Lucius's chin and tilting his head up for a kiss as he lightly arched up; pressing their bodies together as one hand slipped down between them to pop buttons on Lucius's shirt so his hand could slid inside.

The skin was as warm as he remembered and he nipped at Lucius's bottom lip for entry even as he swiped his tongue across the silken flesh
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

Lucius shivered when he felt Regulus's had on his warm flesh. "Ah- well. Ravenclaws are the kinkiest, don't you know- I'm afraid people have gotten the rumors mixed up." He looked amused, reaching down to unbutton his shirt, shucking it off to the floor.

He leaned down, sliding his tongue into Regulus's mouth- taking his time to explore his mouth. He relished in the silky heat, the taste of the younger man beneath him, and how good it felt to reconnect with someone in this way.

He tangled his fingers into Regulus's hair, raking his fingers through the thick dark hair as he pressed his body flush against him. Finally he parted from Regulus, licking at his top lip in delight. "Mm. Now... that was something." He purred, sliding his hands up Regulus's sides.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Regulus smirked as he nipped at Lucius's throat. He groaned as Lucius pressed against him and he let his hands wander down to grip Lucius's hips and slowly grind against the older blonde. His eyes fluttered closed as his lips parted in a gentle pant as he pushed Lucius up and then back down so that he was on top.

With a devious smirk he wiggled down a bit so that he could lick and bite at Lucius's exposed nipples; savoring one and then the other as his hands ran ticklishly slow over Lucius's sides and thighs. His wandering hands ended up parting Lucius's fly and skimming the pants down his long legs so he could scoot down to the floor and be face to face with the hardening flesh the finely tailored pants hid.

The smirk was still in place as he drug his tongue down the long, hard shaft before lapping at the head a couple of times. He teased the tender slit for a few moments as one hand pumped slowly then he slowly slid the head into his mouth; bobbing shallowly just few minutes before taking it fully in his mouth and swallowing as much of it has he could.

Regulus held the position for a moment or two to allow his throat to get accustomed to the width and length before moving slowly. The skin was salty on his tongue and he groaned around the mouthful, closing his eyes in bliss as he started a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:44 am

Lucius groaned when he felt Regulus grind against him, enjoying the feel of confined friction between them. He scooted back further against the arm of the couch, throwing his arm over the back of it as support.

"Mmph." He let his head rest against the back of the couch's arm, banging his head slightly against it as pleasure radiated straight down toward his erection. Regulus's mouth felt so good on his chest that he couldn't imagine it anywhere else until it went further south.

Before he knew what was going on, his pants were gone. Regulus Black was very good at distracting him. "Regulus- you don't..." He gasped out when he felt his mouth on his hard flesh. He reached down and tangled his fingers in the younger man's dark hair, groaning in appreciation as his mouth went to work on him. "Oh... oh that's so good..." He purred, letting his head rest on the arm rest. He fought to keep his hips down, not wanting to roll up and choke Regulus when he was doing such a bang up job.

Pleasure rippled through his lower body as he expertly slid his hot mouth along his flesh. "Ah... yes, that's grand." He said in a strained voice as he dug his heel into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Regulus chuckled before pulling Lucius from his mouth with a wet pop; licking his lips slowly to savor the tang of the older man against them before dragging his tongue slowly over the weeping head and then sheathing the entire length back in his mouth and throat.

His eyes were closed in bliss as he swallowed around it; his hands gripping and rubbing at Lucius's thighs and hips as he slowed his pace down to be torturous. Regulus's own excitement was straining against his pants and he moaned as slipped a hand down to rub at himself lightly, the slight pressure making him tremble hard.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 pm

The sting of cool air around the wetness from Regulus's mouth made him groan until he was sheathed in warmth again. "Nnngh." He murmured looking down at Regulus with half lidded eyes. He watched the younger man reach down to touch himself, and not wanting to seem like a bad host he figured he should return the favor.

"Regulus..." He drawled out and reached down to gently remove his face from his erection. "You... are very good at that." He smirked in appreciation. "However... you're doing all the work, and good purebloods don't neglect their guests." He slid his hand down to stroke the front of Regulus's pants.

"How about we go to the bed, hm? I will gladly take care of you over there..." Lucius licked his lips, leaning over to nip at his jaw. "...That is, unless you don't want me to." He blinked in realization, wondering if Regulus had ever slept with another man before, and whether or not he should take that privilege.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Regulus's head dropped forwards and he growled deep in his throat, the feel of Lucius's hand on him like fire touching his bare skin. He jerked a bit and looked over at the bed, licking his dry lips as he flicked his eyes between the bed and Lucius. In all the times he and Ronan had fooled around, he'd always topped so the prospect of being the bottom was both terrifying and exciting.

He pushed himself to his feet and moved over to the bed, stripping down until he was naked and standing at the end of the bed. He let a hand drift down his body before moving backward until he laying on the bed on his back with his legs spread wide and his erection pointing towards the sky.

"Come join me Lucius...I miss your taste already." Regulus's voice was low and ragged and he blushed a bit as he realized that he sounded like a wonton harlot. However he didn't care and he lightly gripped his shaft and pumped slowly, his eyes on Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Lucius nodded, removing the rest of his clothing, throwing them down to join his pants on the floor of the little inn room. He purposely kept Regulus waiting, wanting to prolong the anticipation of sexual pleasure while he located a bottle of lubricant. He rejoined Regulus, sliding along beside him- dragging his warm hand along his toned thigh, letting a finger draw a delicate circle over his scrotum.

"My my, Regulus Black- one would say you're a bit eager. Haven't gotten this far yet?" He leaned over licking at his neck. "Well, I'm honored." He bit the skin gently, not enough to leave a mark- but enough to tease. He placed a liberal amount of it on his fingers, placing the tips of his fingers against the ring of muscle- wanting to have that more than ready especially if Regulus hadn't done this before.

"Take heed, it'll hurt at first." He warned and eased his fingers in. The tightness that enveloped his fingers was a fine promise of what was to come and he bit back a moan- sliding them in and out, stretching the younger man in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 am

Regulus closed his eyes as his breath hitched in his throat. His face flushed at Lucius's words but the feel of Lucius's fingers prodding him in his most intimate place ripped a ragged whimper from him.

"I-I've never been on the bottom before." He confessed even as his hips arced up off the bed to take more of Lucius's fingers, his body winding up and coiling tightly.

Lucius's fingers git a spot deep inside of him that had his eyes snapping open and stars bursting behind his eyes. His hands fisted in the sheets as he moaned brokenly.

"Please Lucius, again....do that again..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 pm

"I promise on Slytherin I'll make sure it's good." He purred and licked his lips. He watched Regulus react to his fingers, noting that area for later. He angled his fingers into that area a few more times before withdrawing them from the younger man entirely.

He took Regulus's thighs, pushing them upward a bit as he slipped the head of his thick erection inside of his tight heat. He groaned heavily as he felt the sweet pull of tight muscle trying to push him out as he pressed through. "Mmph, Regulus." He hissed in delight, resisting the urge to shove himself all the way in.

This was Regulus's first time bottoming, he didn't want to make it more painful than it had to be initially. He grunted, enjoying the feel of being fully seated inside the younger man. "Merlin." He whimpered, and started to move again- a slow thrust, experimental in movement toward the area that gave Regulus so much pleasure moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Every nerve ending in Regulus's body felt as if it was on fire and his breath caught hard in his throat as his body tried to keep the intruder out. Once it breached the tight ring of muscle Regulus's eyes flew open and he gripped the sheet hard; the full feeling making him tremble.

He whimpered a bit as Lucius pulled out but the whimper morphed into a moan as the first thrust hit that spot that Lucius had prodded with his fingers.

"Ha...ahhh....Lucius!" He rolled his hips a bit and nearly screamed as he brushed against that spot again. "Please...please Lucius, move." He pleaded as he brought one hand up to grip and scratch at Lucius's chest. "I want...I want more..." His words died off in a small whine as he bucked lightly against Lucius; testing his ability to move being impaled as he was.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Watching Regulus move like his life depended on Lucius bringing him over the edge sent a fire down to his loins that made desire the younger man that much more. He grabbed his thighs, pushing them up a bit so he had more leverage. He dug his fingers into the firm skin as he started rolling his hips into Regulus.

In and out, back and forth, he moved in utter bliss- being sheathed in such wonderful heat. His thrusts grew less methodical and more ragged as time pressed on, the sound of skin hitting skin growing less in repetition but harder in force.

He didn't want to come too quickly, not wanting to seem like he couldn't hold his own. He leaned over Regulus, his long hair brushing teasingly against his chest as he started kissing and nipping at his neck. His hand went down to stroke the younger man's length in firm, hard movements.

"Do you like it, Regulus...? Do you like being fucked by a Malfoy...?" He purred in the younger man's ear as he nibbled on his ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

The coil in Regulus's stomach was winding tighter and tighter until he thought that he was going to combust from it all. The slight elevation of his hips and Lucius's slight movements were driving towards that explosive high and his throat had closed as he panted and whimpered.

He'd heard Lucius's question but for the life of him he couldn't form two words together to form a coherent sentence. Lucius's moved a fraction of an inch to the right and suddenly something akin to fire shot through him; making him scream out hoarsely as his fingers bit and scored Lucius's arms.

"L-LUCIUS!" He whined as he tried to move himself so that each thrust came back in contact with that spot and he nodded as he locked his legs around Lucius's waist to pull him deeper even as he pulled the older blonde down to seal their lips together, whimpering into them as he shattered apart beneath him; colors dancing behind his eyes as he painted Lucius's stomach with his release.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:44 pm

When Regulus bucked in his release, Lucius moaned into their kiss. He loved the wild movements of the younger man- no one fucked like a Slytherin did. He slowed his movements, taking his time as he brought himself to completion inside Regulus's tight heat. It felt like bunched satin around him, and he was in no hurry to leave the warmth.

FInally, he stopped- breaking the kiss to look down at Regulus- sweaty and exhausted, his blonde hair sticking to his face and spilling down his shoulders. "Ahh- Regulus, that was quite good." He murmured, gently removing himself from inside him, laying down against his warmth eagerly. Lucius enjoyed the warmth of a partner after sex, never a fan of a quick bang. He liked to bask in the afterglow of sex, enjoying the happy sated feeling it gave him.

He reached over, cleaning off his abdomen with a tissue- burning the ruined piece in a puff of green flame. He placed a few kisses along his neck. "Quite good indeed, I hope the same can be said for you- I didn't take too many liberties, did I?" He sounded concerned and he was, as Regulus was his friend- now bed mate. He didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Panting softly with exhaustion Regulus tucked a lock of hair behind Lucius's ear and grinned as he snuggled as close to Lucius as he could, almost purring in content as he laced lazy kisses over Lucius's neck and chest.

"You didn't take anything I didn't want to give Lucius, there were no boundaries set so none could be stepped over. However quite good doesn't begin to cover it. I would have to say that if I'd known that bottoming would result in a..." Regulus blushed, his words dying on his tongue. "Quite good Lucius, bloody amazing."

He yawned and wrapped his arms around Lucius loosely, rubbing his face against Lucius's chest. "Wake me in about a week." He teased as he nipped at Lucius's throat. "Or if you want another round."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm

"Glad to hear it. It's been awhile. Cheers to knowing I'm not rusty." He said lightheartedly as he shifted his arms around Regulus. He felt a sudden pang of guilt knowing that he took that pleasure from Regulus's actual partner, Ronan. He shook the thought from his mind.

"It is good, isn't it? Letting someone else take control for a bit? Either position is fine in my mind. There are benefits to both but downsides to neither." He yawned and kissed his shoulder.

"A week! I think they'd come looking for us both by that time. I've only booked the room for a night and you have school." He teased and shook his head. "Slytherins are insatiable." He smirked with pride. "Goodnight, Regulus. See you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Regulus had already fallen into a light doze so he muttered incoherently against Lucius's chest, rubbing his face against it and sighing contently. His dreams were far from pleasant, Ronan's hurt face taunted him, asking him over and over again why he'd done it and when he tried to answer nothing but another lie came out and the hurt look intensified. He reached out to Ronan, trying to make him see that he was trying to protect him but each time Ronan slapped him away and turned his back on Regulus, leaving him alone in the dark crying out for answers.

Morning didn't come fast enough and Regulus was the first one awake, watching Lucius sleep soundly while he thought; his fingers combing through the platinum mane that was spread out on the pillow. He knew that he'd have to hide it, he couldn't let Ronan become wise to the fact that he'd shared his first time with anyone other than Ronan himself and he scowled as he pictured how he going to side step the issues. The longer he thought the more he didn't want too so he slipped back down besides Lucius and buried his face in the older man's neck; trying to will himself back to sleep and hoping that it was a dreamless sleep he was blessed with.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

Lucius slept dreamlessly, as he had done every night since his father's death. He was grateful for those dreamless moments, knowing that in his waking ones he'd be haunted by the older man's final moments. It twisted his stomach into knots- his father chose death over the mark- it made the sign something so ugly it felt like it would slither up his arm and choke the life out of him. He jerked slightly in his sleep at the thought, settling back into relaxation when he felt the hand in his hair.

He fell back into a relaxed state when he felt Regulus's warmth against him. He uttered a contented sigh, sleeping off the rest of the morning until he felt ready to awaken. "Mmmph. Regulus."He groaned, his voice sleep heavy still. "Regulus, time to awaken." He nudged him gently.

"We've slept for far too long." He regretfully pulled himself up, his hair looking a mess. He charmed it back into it's regular silky locks before the other could see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet Underground
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: