The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvet Underground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Velvet Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

(FOR REGULUS)

Lucius could feel the dark lord's words beating steadily in the back of his head, the thrill pulsing through his veins as he stood out in back of the wizard club, the Velvet Underground- unofficial meeting spot for the slowly gathering group of death eaters. He couldn't tell who was here, the masks and the hoods hid their faces from the world, from themselves- no one could incriminate anyone should they be caught.

One of the higher ranking death eaters stood in the middle of the circle, his chest puffed out as he spoke to the small group. "A group of muggles has been spotted out in the forest, on a vacation. Our dark lord has said we need to make an impact. I think when we hang their dead bodies from the side of the road we will accomplish that, hmm?"

A cheer rang up from the circle of death eaters. Lucius elbowed the person next to him and nodded in agreement.

"A world that accepts muggles and muggle born wizards is NO world I wish to live in! Let's go send our message out to the world. We are death eaters and we are PROUD. Everyone will feel the reach of our power and fear from our strikes! For Lord Voldemort!"

A second cheer exploded in the group. Lucius smirked. He could do this, he really could. Tonight was the night they were going to finally strike!

The mission leader nodded, deciding that everyone was sufficiently ready to move out. "Everybody grab a partner. If we get separated, stay by your partner. Follow me!" He motioned and started down the alleyway.

Lucius quickly glanced around- wanting a partner so he could get out there and do what he signed up for- protect the purity of their blood in honor of his family.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:56 pm

The black of his cape hid his shaking knees and the mask his paling face. He had no idea what he was getting into; he had wanted to make his family proud. Something that should have fallen to his brother Sirius, yet he'd made his bed and was part of the problem that plagued the wizarding world.

Regulus wouldn't say that he believed in the pureblood mania that swept his home and had taken root in his parent's brains', there were some good muggle borns that accomplished great things. In fact he called one friend, at least away from home and school he did. After all Slytherin didn't associate with anyone outside of their house on school grounds and certainly not a Hufflepuff.

The cheers were loud and he fought the urge to cover his ears, something that he was sure that the other Death Eaters would find unsuitable. The meeting broke up and he found himself being grabbed. He startled and tried to somehow find some sort of way to tell who was behind the mask that was staring at him. His voice wavered as he spoke.

"Come, let us go. We will be late and then earn the displeasure of our Lord."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Lucius nodded at Regulus- whom he had no idea that the younger Black was beside him- hidden from view. "I don't wish to make him angry." He said, trying to keep the thrill out of his voice. He stuck by Regulus as they followed the other death eaters into the night. They moved between buildings heading toward the edge of the wood.

Off in the darkness the light from the muggle campfire was flickering in the distance. Lucius nudged Regulus. "Look at them. They have no idea what's going to happen to them. I bet they just wanted to go on vacation. Maybe with friends." He suddenly swallowed and said no more, suddenly feeling strangely about this. A knot formed in his stomach as they pressed on. The further ahead they went the more he could make out.

They were young, not much younger than himself and probably the people around them. Two guys, two girls- maybe on a date. They were laughing and having a good time as the death eaters started to swarm them. He suddenly fell back a bit, feeling a pang of guilt. "Shoe's untied." He murmured to Regulus. "Hold on a second."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Regulus's eyes were glued to the carnage; the first girl fell without so much as a fight, leaving her date or lover screaming over her body. His stomach roiled and he tried to swallow down the sick feeling. Methodically he raised his arm and fired off a random spell into the melee, it wasn't anything too harmful; just a body bind that if it hit could be explained away as an accident if it found a fellow Death Eater.

Besides him his partner bent down and he fought the urge to do the same. Instead he stayed to the outside of the group and just circled, watching the others do the work. A victorious cry went up and he paled as the dead bodies were carted to the edge of the woods. Another Death Eater nudged him and pointed to a tree.

"You, rope!"

Regulus nodded and woodenly he swished his wand; transfiguring one of the branches into a thick rope that hung down just enough for them to string up the first body. One by one they were hung; their sightless eyes pointed to the ground as their slack jaws hung open.

"Victory for the Dark Lord! They are but the first, soon all of the Muggles will bow before us."

The cries around him were deafening and absentmindedly he rubbed at his mark.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

The screams were horrible- but when they stopped they were even worse. He kept down, his hands tightened so hard around his shoelaces that he thought he might have snapped him. Once everything was all said and done, he stared up at the mangled bodies in horror, petrified on the spot. They were dead, moments before they were laughing and enjoying each other's company, now they were gone- twisting in the wind. The sound of the ropes rubbing against the bark made his head swim.

He wondered what his partner was feeling, having witnessed the same thing. He wondered if he fired any spells. Thankfully they all looked the same like this- no one could tell anyone apart. He lost his partner in the melee, but he remained rooted on the same spot. He kept looking up to the bodies hung up on the tree, silent, opened mouthed.

"Bunch of pigs." One of them muttered behind Lucius. "Alright then! Back to the Velvet Underground for drinks! Masks and robes off!"

Lucius watched as the other death eaters pulled off their robes and masks laughing as they left, but he couldn't. He stood rooted on the spot, unsure if he could even move.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 am

Slowly Regulus started to head back, his fingers gripping the bottom of his mask. He didn't want to remove it, it felt as if with it on he wasn't himself and those around him weren't his peers, or even people he knew--though if he listened close enough he might be able to pick them out--they were twisted grotesque monster of themselves.

He felt himself nudged from behind and turned his head as he recognized his cousin Bellatrix; her hair wild about her face as her eyes danced with deranged delight. Others revealed themselves and he paled; most he knew because they came and visited his parents others he seen in the halls of Hogwarts.

"Good job out there, soon Victory will be ours!" She crowed as she then melted into the darkness.

His legs felt deadened and he turned slightly, noticing that one stayed behind, his eyes glued to the twisting bodies in the wind. Slowly he moved over, shuddering as he tried to keep his eyes off of them.

"Come. Drinks await us back in the Underground."

He laid his hand on the other person's arm, his head tilted to the side as he studied the other person.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Lucius nearly jumped a mile at the gentle touch, it bringing him rapidly back to reality. The Underground? Ah yes, drinks. Maybe a drink would do him better because right now he needed one. He nodded slowly. "Yes... Yes, a drink. I need a drink. A big one, perhaps a gallon." He murmured quietly and looked back at the man standing beside him. Who was he anyway? Well, he was going to find out soon enough.

He looked back up at the four people swaying from the trees, then back to the man standing beside him. He pulled his mask off, and tugged down his hood revealing his paler than normal face and the mane of blonde hair that was normally so nice and neat was in a state of tangles. He ran his fingers through it self consciously, and swallowed. How was he going to do this? Surely he had no problem torturing others as he had done so before- but killing?

He glanced up again at the men and women then back to his partner. No, he wasn't sure he could do that.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm

"Lucius Malfoy" The name breezed past Regulus's lips; his cousin Narcissa's suitor. He'd know that platinum mane anywhere.

So many family members around him yet he still felt as if they were strangers to him; their need to inflict pain upon those that their blood had deemed unworthy suddenly sent a chill through him and he wondered if maybe Sirius had had the right idea in getting as far from the dark taint as he could. Regulus' fingers itched as they curled around the bottom of his mask again and he closed his eyes as he finally pulled it off; dislodging his hood as it came free. The tumble of dark hair that fell down in waves obscured his eyes and he turned nodding in the direction of the rapidly disappearing others.

"We should hurry before they think we're up to no good."

As quick as his still leadened feet could carry him he walked; the wind kicking up around him and a keening noise that sounded of a mixture of screaming and creaking ropes filled his ears until he couldn't take it and he covered them with his hands. It was something that he didn't think he'd ever be able to get away from and a lone tear leaked from his right eye.

"Is the pride of my father worth this?" He whispered as he looked back at the retreating backs; and down in the pit of his stomach he heard the answer as soft as the breeze that kissed his face. Yes

Regulus took a deep breath and resumed walking, the need for liquid fortification burning a hole in his gut as he moved. Perhaps with enough he'd be able to lock it away, write it off as a drunken hallucination come the morning when he had to look at himself in the mirror in his bathroom. What was a young man just entering his seventh year of Hogwarts doing getting mixed up this sort of thing.

Honor to your family and your blood line my boy. There is nothing more important to a Black. You are the one to carry on the Black name Regulus, it is with you that the noble house of Black will live or die. Do right by us, show the other purebloods that one bad apple doesn't ruin the bunch.

"Perhaps Father, it was you that was the bad apple and Sirius the only bright spot in our family." His whispered words were carried away and he followed, the pride of his family a yoke on his neck as he trudged into something that he was certain would one day be the ruination of the Wizarding world.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

"Regulus." Lucius's eyebrows shot up in surprise- the younger brother of Sirius Black- well... he wasn't expecting to have run into him on this night. He wondered if Regulus had fired any spells into the fray- but judging by how he looked he doubted it. Regulus looked as disturbed as Lucius did. "...Come then, let's go."

He followed behind Regulus, his stomach in his throat as his mind began to concoct a way out of this- or at least out of the dirty work. Screams were fine, but screams suddenly cut short? The finality of it all, of death. No, he couldn't do this. He nearly went skipping to sign up, the words of his father about purity about their blood needing to be protected against muggles who didn't deserve to be wizards-

Oh yes. He went happily. He thought Abraxas would be proud but he wasn't. His father tried to remove the mark violently from his arm. Lucius had never seen him so disappointed. Still, he was certain he made the right choice. However now if he tried to leave, he'd be killed. Once they arrived at the Underground he reached out to take Regulus's shoulder. "I don't... I didn't... I couldn't." He said quietly to him. "I didn't even fire at anyone. I stayed down the whole time. I feel sick. I don't know if I can go in there." He confessed. "Will you get a table with me, away from the others?"
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Regulus nodded, he couldn't take looking into the faces of the others, seeing the undiluted pleasure on their faces at what they had done. He was quite surprised at Lucius's revelation, he dimly remembered Sirius grumbling about something that the older man had done. Granted when Sirius was walking the halls Lucius had been an upper classman; his years done before Regulus ever got past the gargoyled gates.

"Of course. Go find one, I'll retrieve the drinks Mr. Malfoy." Despite their being in the same group he couldn't forget his manners and call him by his first name; though he had the feeling that in time they'd all be closer than anyone really wanted to be.

Like a wraith he slipped through the crowd, stopping when Bellatrix put a hand on his shoulder; her shrill voice screeching as she praised him for taking up the task of ridding the world of the muggle taint. Next to her her betrothed LeStrange stood, his lips spread in a thin sick smile. He didn't look as if he enjoyed it anymore than anyone else but he normally looked like he was about to belch slugs that Regulus couldn't tell if he was regretful or actually happy with the outcome of the night.

"Next my dear younger cousin, after the muggles blood is flowing at our feet come the blood traitors. Those that forsake the purity of our lines to consort with those filthy abominations."

Bellatrix went off on some tangent and slowly he edged away, finally making his way up to the bar and motioning for four firewhiskeys. He was sure that the sweet taste of a butterbeer wasn't going to erase his memories so he opted for the strongest. With a sick smile to the bartender he threaded his way back to Lucius, sitting the glasses down with a sigh.

"Drink up, I want to forget this night even happened." His voice was gruff as he threw back the first firewhiskey, his eyes watering and his throat burning. It was no deterrent though as he followed it with the second and then signaled for more to be brought over.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

People came by and slapped his shoulder, grinning in pride that Lucius had come out to the first strike against muggle kind. He just gave a weak smile, praying Regulus would return with drinks. When he did, before the glass had a chance to settle on the table he downed it.

"Oh Regulus." He winced, tearing up at the burn in his throat. "Don't... don't call me Mr. Malfoy. That is what people refer to my father as- Just call me Lucius. We are in this situation together, first names are... well... a comfort that we should partake in. ...Merlin, that's strong." He coughed and swallowed spit to cool the fire.

He looked around and leaned over the table to whisper to him. "A word of advice however- we are trapped now." He murmured. "There is no leaving, lest we harm the ones we love- our families- friends. Stick with me, and I will try to keep us out of these endeavors in the future. Not to hoist my own flag, but I'm very good at convincing others to do what I want, with or without the imperious curse."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

Regulus nodded, his mind as blank as he could make it under the circumstances and he impatiently waved the bartender over as he wondered what was taking the rotund man so long.

"Mr.--I mean Lucius, though I am but in my seventh year of schooling you wound me with the insult that I don't realize that my family would be in trouble if I sought a way out of this. Yet also I feel it prudent to inform you that my family would bow and gladly take the death that the Dark Lord would lay upon them so as not to called blood traitors, or that they would turn me over to save the family name." Regulus realized that his answer sounded snippy and cold and he dropped his eyes to the table, murmuring lowly. "I apologize Lucius, I know you were just warning me of the dangers and I didn't mean to lash out on you....I just...I don't know if I can do this."

He looked up from the scarred table, his eyesbrow furrowed and he went to question Lucius as to what he had meant but he was interupted by the bartender finally making his way to them. Curtly he nodded his thanks and instructed the man to bring more, forcing a smmile on his face as the man patted his shoulder and informed him that it was the least he could do for one of the brave few that wanted to rid the Wizarding world of the Muggle taint it'd had to be subjected too.

Once the man left he picked up one of the glasses and hoisted it Lucius' direction, his voice low as he toasted. "To your silver tongue Lucius and may it find a way to keep us alive until we can find a way to free ourselves from this mired mess we've stumbled into." With that he downed the third glass, the burn not quite as strong that time as a comfortable numbness started to settle in his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

Lucius arched an eyebrow at the Regulus's reply. He was seconds from uttering a snippy reply back, but when the younger man apologized he calmed down. "You then, have a family that does not hide their motives. My father hates the dark lord. He hates him in ways I can't fathom. What a fool I was thinking I was doing this to please him when he..." He took another drink of fire whiskey.

"He hates him. He won't refer to him as my lord, he won't refer to him as anything other than his muggle given name- How could I have been so stupid, why didn't he tell me?" He mumbled and finished off his second fire whiskey. "I... he said something curious, Regulus. That... the dark lord could never understand the cause of purity because he's not pure blooded." Lucius said as quietly as he could. "And... and that he can't call anyone a blood traitor because he's half filthy muggle." He quickly put a hand over his mouth in shock that he let that slip from his lips, and blamed the fire whiskey. "...I think they went to Hogwarts together and father remained foolishly unimpressed." He looked glum.

"Regardless, I will do my best. I have talked myself out of terrible situations before.." He raised his glass in response and took another shaky drink. "I think we should leave after this, Regulus. I'm fairly buzzed and you know the saying- Loose ships sink lips... er.... Sinking lips lose ships?" He made a face. "Lose your ships... oh you know what I mean. I've said too much already."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 am

Regulus laughed at the slight disgruntled look on Lucius's face but nodded as he finished his fourth glass of firewhiskey. "Then maybe it is just that your lips are loose." He smirked as he rose on shakey legs. "Yes, let us leave. Before the orgy starts." He had a fit a laughter then made a sick face as he looked around and seen the caliber of people that surrrounding them.

He looked back at Lucius and he let his eyes travel the fair face for a moment before he turned and wobbled towards the door; a heavy handed slap to his back sending him sprawling face first to the floor. The alcohol in his system had him laughing hard as he got back to his feet, his eyes a little glazed and his hair mussed from his fall and his clumsy attempt to run his fingers through it.

The cool air outside hit his face and he turned his face to the sky and looked at the winking stars, wondering when he really took the time to look at them in the past year or two that didn't involve going to the astronomy tower. He leaned against the brick wall and just stared upwards as he waited for Lucius to join him, him mind effectively removed from the events of the early evening by strong drink and the random though of whether or not Lucius' hair was a soft as it looked in the dim light of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Orgy?" Lucius blinked and then gave a violent shudder. He did not want any part of a death eater orgy by any stretch of the imagination. He was quick to follow Regulus, but did so in a casual way as if they were leaving to go continue something, rather than fleeing the party. He gave a wave to the other death eaters, looking all smiles for the moment.

However once they were outside, his smile was gone- despite the whiskey in his veins, he couldn't help but be distraught. He made a face at Regulus whose hair was all a mess from falling in the bar. He reached over and brushed his fingers through the dark hair to get it back into some semblance of place. "There, that's better."

He sighed softly. "Well Regulus- I suppose we should grab a room whilst we're here. I can't remember the way to get home let alone where in blue blazes I put my broom. Come on, there's an inn down the street."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Regulus nodded, the alcohol finally working it's way through his system completely and making him giggily. "To the inn." He took a step forwards and his robe wrapped his legs, making him stumble. With a growl he tore at the fabric until he was free, leaving him in his slacks and white shirt that he normally wore under his school vest.

He felt a bit lighter and he aimed a smile at Lucius, his fingers once more running through his hair in attempt to keep it tame. He wasn't one normally cared about his looks and in fact since starting Hogwarts he let his look be more careless than he would be at home. It seemed to attract him more attention from the other students until his dating prowess was being compared to his brothers'. But here, standing in the night with Lucius he felt as if he was commiting some grevious faux pas by not looking his absolute best.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Lucius looked back at his younger companion, and shook his head. "You're incredibly intoxicated, Regulus. I'm cutting you off at three fire whiskeys next time." He reached back and put an arm around the younger man's waist to help keep him stable. "You're unbelievably fidgety when drunk. You hair looks good, no need to fuss on my account." Especially not after what happened tonight. Oh no, after what they saw? He felt oddly close to the younger man.

He stumbled in with him through the doors of the small in. He looked at the startled man behind the counter. "M-Mr. Malfoy- what can I do for you?"

"A room please, for my friend and I. Had too much at the bar, and I seemed to have misplaced the manor. And my broom."

"Y-your manor sir?"

Lucius made a face. "It was a joke. We're too drunk to go home." He placed the required amount of money on the counter.

"Oh, oh of course sir. Please- follow me." The old inn keeper gave a nod and lead the two young men to a room. He opened the door for them and scurried out of the way. It was quaint inside- small, but good enough for two people who needed it.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 am

"A Black is never to appear in public as if they just rolled out of bed, they are always dressed and pressed for whatever life throws their way."

He laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair again. Following the inkeeper posed much more of an issue than he thought and when they were finally left alone he turned to Lucius.

"You really wouldn't limit me would you?" The question barely left his lips before he was looking around the room; his eyes staying on one thing for only a split second before he's on to the next. What he finally sees is that there is only one bed in the room and rounds eyes back to Lucius.

"Lucius, there's only one bed...do you think we can transfigure something into another one."

It wasn't that he was opposed to sharing a bed with another person; he'd done enough of it in his youth as well as when he started Hogwarts, but he had the feeling that Lucius was used to sharing his bed with no one but himself and he didn't want to put the older man in a precarious position.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

"Well... I suppose not, but should I not be there and you have too many- who would see to it that you were alright? Clearly you and I are the only like minded individuals in the group. As in, we're not psychotic." Lucius simply asked and carefully separated himself from Regulus. "Yes... that does pose a dilemma of sorts doesn't it? I suppose then that we could transfigure something into a bed. ...Allow me." He pointed his wand at a chair, making it into a suitable sized bed that regretfully took up far more room than he originally thought. "Ah... That's no good." He returned the chair to it's normal state and glanced back at Regulus.

"I suppose then... that we'll have to share." He made a pained face- he was used to sleeping in a gigantic sized bed all by himself with scads of pillows and blankets. But he was too tired and mentally exhausted to put up much of a fight at the moment. "Unless you're uncomfortable sharing a bed with another man. Though I'm not sure why you would be, many would give their arm for the chance."

He took off his vest and began to loosen his high buttoned collar so he wouldn't choke on it during the night. He sat on the edge of the bed, removing his boots. "I... suppose after what we saw, company and warmth wouldn't be such a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"No, we aren't....unless we're so psychotic that we merely think we're sane when in reality the others around us are sane."

Regulus shook his head, the alcohol muddling his senses though he had the odd feeling that he'd regret his behavior in the morning. He clumsily unbuttoned his shirt; tossing it over the back of the chair that previously been a bed. He had no hang ups with sharing a bed with another man, in fact if he was honest with himself he rather enjoyed the feel of someone masculine at his side rather than the pillowy soft feel of a woman's body. He kicked his shoes off and unceremoniously flopped back onto his back, looking over at Lucius.

"Would you be one of those Lucius? Not that I would ask for an arm, I mean really what would one do with just one arm, they come in a set or not at all." He smiled a bit, but it was then replaced with the phantom screams of the early evening. "You're right Lucius, it takes death to make us remember how nice it is to not be alone." His lips kick up in a half smile as he shakes his head. "Enough with the maudlin Lucius, we've already drank to erase, there's nothing for us now but the deep dreamless sleep of the alcohol besotted to make sure it's the furthest thing from our mind."

He reached out and placed a hand on Lucius's side, rubbing lightly before letting his arm fall to the bed as if it weighed a ton. His eyelids were similarly giving him the same trouble and he fought hard to keep from letting them close; not wanting to seem rude for falling asleep on his company.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"...I think you really have had too much to drink." He said with a chuckle and slid into bed beside Regulus. He covered himself up, looking at the aged ceiling above them, imagining the stars above them. What if it were him and Regulus sitting in the woods, watching the stars and they were jumped and murdered without so much of an explanation?

At one time, that had happened. Not to Regulus and himself of course, but his ancestor wrote constantly about the ills of muggles toward witches and wizards- the burnings, the torturing, the killings of innocent men and women. It wasn't so different from what they were doing now- and for the longest time it's what helped him sway his decision to join, along with impressing his father. But seeing it? Seeing people die right in front of him?

There was plenty to think about. He smiled at the warm hand on his side, glancing to Regulus. "My thoughts exactly- good night Regulus. May the morning find up in much better spirits." He closed his grey eyes, drifting into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 am

Regulus murmured his goodnight and let his eyes close, rolling towards Lucius in his slumber and wrapping his arms around Lucius' waist. The alcohol he'd consumed didn't block out the screams thatwere reverberating in his mind only this time he was screaming along with them, the green light of the killing curse reflecting in his eyes.

A silent whimper left his lips and he burrowed as close to Lucius as he could, wanting some sort of warmth to help chase the demon that was clawing at his mindscape.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

Lucius stirred slightly in his sleep, the sudden warmth against him was enough to bring him out of it, considering he didn't sleep with anyone-- ever. He opened his eyes, looking down at his fellow death eater wrapped around him and uttering a small chain of whimpers. Obviously what had happened was bothering him more than it was Lucius.

He shifted so that he was on his side, facing Regulus. He wrapped his arms around the younger man, one around his waist, the other finding the back of his head. He rested his chin on the top of Regulus's head, wondering if anyone else was feeling this distraught. He didn't bother to shut his eyes, unable to will himself back to sleep after having been woken.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am

The feeling of being held sunk into Regulus' subconscious and he started to calm down; rubbing his face against the silky bit of skin he felt against his cheek. His eyes wanted to open and see who he was finding comfort against but the alcohol in his system talked him into just enjoying it and hoping that when he finally seen the light of day that he wasn't curled up with some random creature that he'd stumbled across in his drunken revelries. In the back of his mind though he dimly remembered making it to the hotel and the face of his companion something else he figured he would be grateful for.

Stirring just enough to murmur in a thick, slurred voice he whispered against the soft skin. "Thank you." His arms readjusted themselves around the person holding him and let out an airy sigh as he rubbed his face cat like against the other person and what would have been considered a purr sounded in the back of his throat. Before the drink in his body pulled him back under he left a trail of kisses and a very light nip to the skin he had felt, hoping that whoever he was laying with didn't mind his overly touchy feely moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Lucius squirmed uncomfortably in the embrace.

He wasn't normally this touchy feely with anyone, and he shifted his weight around in an attempt to pull away. "Regulus- Reg- stop." He murmured to him. "I barely know you and you're drunk." He said and carefully pulled his face from his chest. He didn't feel right about Regulus being drunk- he didn't want to be accused of taking advantage of someone while they were intoxicated. "Try to sleep."He murmured gently to him. "In the morning we'll talk, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Underground    Velvet Underground  Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet Underground
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: