The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Hide You (Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 am

Murtle studied the merman that was swimming in HER tub. True she couldn't bath but she didn't like boys in here. She floated down so they were face to face. "What do you want with Luna?" Her question was simple and yet she hoped it wasn't to eat Luna.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 am

John jumped again. "I.. She offered to help me. I would never hurt her, I promise." He said, his tail skimming the surface of the water side to side. "Why do you hate me so much? I'm not like the other boys at this school."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Boys are boys no matter the speices." She said and let her inner Ravenclaw shine. After all that was her house before she died. "Why did you need help?" Murtle asked
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

"The mermaids in the lake attacked me periodically. I may be dead if I had stayed there." John explained "And boys may be boys. But I like boys not girls. I'm sure that makes me different."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Murtle looked at Johnny oddly as he said he liked boys. When she went to Hogwarts not many were out but as time progressed she noticed more and more came out. "Luna is kind to help you."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

"She is. I will repay her someday." John said, part of his tail lifting out of the water, flickering and twitching. "And you are kind to let me stay here."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

"Im not doing it for you. Im doing it for Luna. She is sweet." With one last glance to John she floated away to go sit in the U-bend and think

Luna finished her dinner and headed towards the library. Sure she could have done it when she was at the lake but wanted to help John. Hoping it wouldn't take too long she went right to the back of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Hide You (Johnny)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3