The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Hide You (Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

I'll Hide You (Johnny) Empty
PostSubject: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am

Walking down to the lake once again shoeless because students had taken her shoes Luna sat at the edge of the black lake. She didn't mind that students took her things seeing as how it was all in good fun or they needed them. And that was how Luna was, if a student needed her help she would gladly give it with a smile. Watching the water she noticed that it seemed in the center of the lake something was going on beneath the surface and Luna strained to see it
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

John swam under the water towards the land. He was tired of fighting with the other mermaids. They weren't like him. Granted, John was stronger but he did was part human. He fed on the sailors of the sea, luring them in with his eerie, beautiful yet deadly song. He lured them, then pulled them down to the bottom of the sea and fed on them, sucking their soul and life out until there was just bones left. When he rose from the water, he saw a young girl looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

Luna looked at what had popped out of the lake. She assumed he was a mermaid but he didn't look like the others. The other were hideous creatures meant to scare but this one had the look of a very handsome man. Standing up she cocked her head to the side and studied him. "Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 am

John frowned a little. "I have a few cuts...: He said, looking at the gashes on his tail. "Depending on if your willing to help a mermaid." He breathed, looking up at the girl, his tail swishing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 am

"Of course I am." Luna said in her soft voice. Helping him from the water Luna went searching in her bag where she often kept things for wounds. walking barefoot and such she often needed them. "Now what was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:04 am

"Johnny. Johnny Pierce. And you?" He asked, his end of his tail flicking up slightly. His tail was long, covering with scales. When he fed, they became poisonous. He was lithe, gorgeous body. Even more elegant when he was in this form. He'd only grow his legs if he was completely dry.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 am

Luna set to work cleaning out the wounds and mending the skin and scales back to where they were suppose to be. "Luna Lovegood."she said with a smile. Working just as they had learned in Care for Magical Creatures she mended everything and checked for other wounds
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 am

John hissed a little when she cleaned the wounds. "Pleasure to meet you. And thanks for this. It happens all the time if I go down too deep where the bitches of a mermaids live." He sighed. "I'd rather live in a pool that with them."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 am

"Well if they are as bad as you say why not live in the castle? We have a lot of hug bathtubs in the dorms and such." Luna asked looking up at him for a moment before finishing her work. Happy with the way it looked she started to put all her supplies away. Sitting back Luna continued to look at John
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 am

"I feed on humans. You don't want me in their. I mean... I could feed on Death Eaters but still..." He sighed, running a hand through his wet hair. "How would you hide me anyway? SOmeone is bound to find me."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 am

"We deal with that when we get there." Luna said with a kind smile. True she didn't know where she would hide him. Perhaps say he was a wizard just checking out Hogwarts? She wasn't sure. Luna was in Ravenclaw for a reason and it was for her wit. "But we can't just let you go back into that lake."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 am

John sighed and nodded. "Okay. I trust you." He said. "So how are you gonna get me in there? I can't change back unless I'm 100% dry of any water." He said, curling the fin of his tail up a little.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am

Luna tapped her chin before it came to her. Then it came to her. Reaching up the arm of her robes she pulled out her wand. Clearing her throat she pointed her wand at Johns fin. "Stay still." Luna instructed before saying a spell under her breath and heat came from her wand
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

John's eyes went wide. "Don't burn me please." He said nervously as she pointed the wand at his tail. He sucked in a breath, feeling heat at the tip of his fin. He chewed his lip, unsure of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 am

Letting the heat go along his tail without ever touching it Luna dried the fin. She felt him tense beneath her fingers but hand to keep going. The heat shot continuously out of her wand drying the fin slowly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 am

John sat completely still. When the heat dried him completely, his legs started to grow again. ANd thank god he was wearing jeans, which state don when he shifted between forms. He smiled. "Thank you." he said, slowly standing up.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

Smiling sweetly Luna help John up. "Don't thank me. Anyone would have helped." She said and kept a hand on him to make sure he could stand. Next would be getting him into the school and keeping him there
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am

"Not anyone." John chuckled as he struggled to gain balance. He walked with Luna towards the school. "So where will I stay once we get in there?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 am

Keeping her arm around John's waist she walked with him and thought. "Well we could say you a student looking to check out Hogwarts and they assigned me to show you around?" Luna looked up at John unsure.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 am

John shrugged. "Could work. I'm not very big. I'll pass off as a student." He chuckled, looking down at his lither body.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 am

"yes you would. Maybe a 6th year like me." Luna noted looking at John up and down. She led him up the staircases before they could move and to the Ravenclaw tower. Instead of the usual passowrd they had to answer questions. Usually a different one each time.

"In order to enter solve the qestion:How do we coexist with those we do not love but do not hate?" The door asked and luna thought.

"We get to know them before picking." She said after a moment and the door opened to reviel the common room
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 am

John raised a brow and followed her in. "Impressive." He chuckled and looked round the common room. He'd never really explored the castle. He just knew the majority of where things where. "So where are you putting me?" He asked, plopping down on the couch as the common room was vacant of any other students.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Luna watched as he sat and sat opposite him in one of her favorite chairs. "We have empty bedrooms for family to visit. No one ever looks in there so that would be best." Tucking her cold feet under herself Luna thought once more. This wasn't a situation that happened every day and had a feeling it hadn't happened before. "Its right here in the tower. You wont need to leave really."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 pm

John nodded. "Is there anywhere with... water? I heard of a place called the prefects bathroom..." He trailed off. John would prefer to stay in water. But he would take what he could get. Luna had already done so much for him by getting him out of the lake and tending to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 pm

"Thats risky and men go in there. If you stay there you cannot feed off them." Luna was worried that if students started to go missing then there would be an investigation,much like the one in her 1st year. Still she tried to think of somewhere near water at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Hide You (Johnny)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next