The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Hide You (Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

John sighed and looked down. "Can't you... find men off camp for me to feed? Like muggles that no one cares about?" He asked, crossing his legs. He really wanted to be in water. "Or at least try and keep people out of there."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Suddenly an idea came to her. "Moaning Murtle's bathroom. It has a huge tub and things off to the side." Luna smiled at her idea. But that led the had idea of fidning him something to eat. "No one goes in her bathroom. But I will have to think on how to get you food."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 pm

John raised a brow. "What in hell is a Moaning Murtle?" He chuckled. "But if I can swim around in there then it'll be perfect." he said with a smile. "When can I go?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 pm

"Now a what silly." Luna explain with a sad smile. "She is a who. A ghost actually who was killed while attending here. It's quite sad really. Murtle was the only who was killed when the Chamber of Secrets was opened and to be killed by the baskalist." It was a sad story and Luna often felt bad for her. Luna too would be upset if she had her life yanked away for being a half blood even though she herself was pureblood. "I can bring you now if you like. Its on the first floor."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

"Yeah, let's go." John said, standing up. It was a sad story. He couldn't imagine be killed ike that, and not being able to rest in peace. he sighed. He was more grateful than ever to be taken away front he lake. He didn't know how much longer he'd have listed. When they got to the bathroom, John looked around, wearing of the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 pm

"Murtle?" Luna called quietly as they entered the bathroom. She motioned John to follow her and she led him to the bathtub off to the side that many didn't know about. Looking around she didn't see Murtle but that didn't mean she wasn't there. After all she liked to think down in the U-bend and was known for making surprise apperances.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:35 pm

John looked at the tub. "Wow. It is hug." He chuckled. Like, pool size huge. When it was filled with water he slipped into it, his tail growing instantly. Whenever he got wet his tai; grew. Why he couldn't be out in rain on land. He smiled, the fin of his tail curling up out of the water. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

"Sure thing." Luna said and looked at Johns tail. it was long and elegant but a movement to the side caught her attention. Looking at the movement she saw it was indeed Moaning Murtle. Luna liked her well enough and Murtle wasn't as mean to her as she was other students. "Hello Murtle. This is John Pierce. He will be staying here for a bit. Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

John jumped when he saw the ghost pop out of no where and eye him like a piece of candy. The fin of his tail curled and flickered. "Um, hello there.: He said nervously as she eyed him. He looked at Luna. "She scares me." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

"Oh she is harmless." Luna said back before turning to Murtle who was looking at John.

"He is a mermaid." Murtle said with distain. "I will not share this bathroom with him! Besides he is a boy." She was outraged. For more than 13 years this had been her private haven not to mention it was the work of a boy who killed her
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

John winced. "I'm harmless, I swear." He said. Though that was a lie. He was one of the most dangerous creatures of the wizardry wold. He ate people for food and lured them in with a song. His siren. He was pretty dangerous. "C'mon Murtle, it won't be that bad." He said, his fin curling up.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Murtle glared at him. She had seen him in the Black Lake when she went out there for any reason. She studied him with a look only to be described as hate. Finally she turned to Luna and spoke soley to her "He can stay. But only because you are kind and he is your friend." With that she turned and floated to the window in the other room in which she was often found
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 pm

John let out a break before he groaned. His eyes became dark, his fangs growing. He slapped his tail against the bottom of the bath, making the entire floor of the bathroom shake. "I need to feed." He hissed lowly. His tail was extremely throng. And when he fed,it became poisonous. Almost as dangerous as his voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

"Can you feed on anything besides humans? Prehaphs animals?" Luna asked worriedly
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

"I don't think so..." John groaned, his nails clawing at the edge of the bath, leaving marks. "Plese hurry.. I don't wanna hurt you." He said, his pupils dilated.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well I will be right back and we will see." Luna ran from the bathroom and down to the kitchens. The house elfs were always wanting to help so as she pulled the portrait open it was no shock that they immediatley asked what she needed. She told them she would need raw meat. With an odd look and a beg to cook it she allowed them to warm it on each side. Taking the food and hurrying back to Johnny, Luna handed him the meat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

John looked at the meat. He needed human meat. Human energy. But he hadn't eaten in days so he would take what he got at this points. He pull the meat under the water and ate it. Usually, he'd lure a man form a boat the man thinking he'd get lucky with a mermaid. But John took everything they had unit there was just bones left.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Luna looked at him sadly. "I am sorry that I can't get you a human. Students missing don't go un noticed." She leaned against the wall and watched him eat quietly
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm

John finished and rose above the water. "I'm sure no one would notice if the loner that no one talks to of the school would be missing. There has to be one decent meal in this place."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

"They would notice." Luna said for sure. "Even if you think they wont be missed they would. And I cant let you kill students and end up like Murtle." She kneeled by the pool like tub and looked at John. "We will figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm

John sighed. "Is there any way to find muggles and sneak 'em in here?" He asked, wanting to feed on humans instead.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 pm

"Muggles aren't allowed here. Dumbledor made it so they can't enter the castle." Luna looked at him sadly. "Im sorry." Just as she spoke the clock chimmed for dinner. Standing up she gave him a small smile. "I will try and come up with something."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

John sighed and nodded. "Okay. Now go eat." He said with a slight smile before turning and swimming around the pool size bath, hoping Murtle wouldn't bother him now that Luna had left.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Skipping down the dinner and sitting at the Ravenclaw Table Luna ate quietly. It wasn't odd for no one to talk to her so eating in silence wasn't odd for her. In fact she enjoyed the time to think
Back to top Go down
Johnny Pierce

Johnny Pierce

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

John swam around the bath, looking around the large bathroom. He jumped a little, seeing Murtle eye ball him. "Um... can I help you?" He asked the ghost nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Hide You (Johnny)   I'll Hide You (Johnny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Hide You (Johnny)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next