The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silinia Malfoy

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 am

"I care about all my students," Silinia lied. In truth? She had been in the same spot Belle was standing now because of the same circumstances. Though...well...hers had ended badly. She didn't want that for Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:38 am

Belle glared at her. "I can tell a liar a mile away. Im one myself. You want my secret you tell me yours." She leaned forward and staged whispered. "Otherwise no deal."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

Silinia took a deep breath, "I was pregnant at a young age too. Except...well..." she looked down at her desk. "I dont' want what happened to me to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

"You lost it." Belle hopped of the desk and adjusted her bag. "Look. Im pregnant. Just found out but I can handle this on my own" She began to walk to the door with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 am

"Yeah...that's what I said to," Silinia called out after her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

Belle stopped just before the door and took a deep breath. "Oh and your gonna help me?" She whipped around with a mean look. "Once everyone finds out I will be kicked out of here! Socially outcasted." Belle glared to the teacher. "I will take care of this." Without another word she left without another glance
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 am

Silinia shook her head and rubbed a hand over her face, she didn't want to hurt the young woman but she just wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

Belle skipped all of her classes for the rest of the day, preferring instead to lounge around in bed thinking. Finally it was time for dinner and she was raving something sweet and such
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am

Silinia sat at dinner, not eating. Ever since her conversation with Miss Lovegood she hadn't been in a mood to do much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 am

Belle couldn't seem to get enough of the potatoes. She was sad when they went away but was made happy again when treats appeared in front of her. She wasnt sure what to have first
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Silinia smiled as she watched the students eat. There was something about all of their youthful innocence when it came around food. Even Belle seemed to get that way.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Belle finally sat back feeling full. After a moment she got up and slowly left the hall
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Silinia sighed, deciding that if Belle didn't want help she couldn't help her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Walking back to her common room Belle came across the boy who knocked her up.

"Im pregnant." She told him point blank. His face twisted in anger and smacked her across the face. "Holy fuck!" Belle yelled as he hit her again
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Silinia had walked out of the great hall to go back to her quarters when she saw the boy hit Belle. Without thinking, she took a page out of Professor Moody's book (she was glad that she had been around to see him in her seventh year) and turned the boy into a ferret.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Looking up to who helped her Belle was actually happy to see the professor. She rubbed her cheek and smiled a little to her. "Thank you Professor."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 am

Silinia smiled, "No problem. I was just headed back to my room and thought that the man who hit you was more like a beast, like a slimy little ferret."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am

Belle laughed softly rubbing her jaw. "He isn't always like that. Just apperently when he gets a girl pregnant in his 7th year." She stopped rubbing her jaw and stood next to the professor. "You might wanna put him back before another teacher comes along."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

Sillinia smiled, nodding as she transfigured the student back into a man. He looked terrified as he took off. She nodded at Belle, "Well miss Lovegood, I will be heading to my quarters now."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Belle nodded before turning and walking away. Half way down the hall she stopped and turned "Thank you Professor Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Silinia smiled, "Not a problem Miss Lovegood. If you ever wish to talk to me, I believe you know where my quarters are. If not, there right next to the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom where I teach."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Nodding Belle turned back on her way. She didn't speak to anyone as she made her way into bed and got some ice for her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Silinia put out the lights around her bed in her quarters. On her desk sat a letter from Draco and one from Lucius. She had yet to read either. Silinia was constantly the dishonor of the Malfoy's but she didn't care. She didn't believe in their beliefs and she would continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Belle was one of the lucky ones. She got a whole room to herself. The whole room was a personification of Belle right down the the little picture frame with Snakes at all 4 corners. It held a picture of her sister,Luna. Luna had one just like it except it had Ravens in the corners. Belle lay on her side looking out to the stars not ready to sleep yet
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Silinia laid awake, not able to sleep no matter which position she laid in. It was one of those times where she sat, thinking about what she would have done if Lucius had allowed her to keep the baby. She sighed, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Homes-
Jump to: