The Magic In Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter role-playing site. Slash, het and femslash are allowed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone Empty
PostSubject: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

Belle Lovegood had long since graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It had been 15 years and now she was pulling out the box of pictures she left in a box. Memories were in this box; friends and priceless moments that still made her smile to this day. But now Belle was 31 and had 2 daughters. Her oldest daughter once caused her for a tough time at Hogwarts. Why? Because Belle was pregnant with her in her final year of Hogwarts. Looking down into the box Belle smiled sadly as she pulled out a very dear picture to her. It was of her and Professor Malfoy, who had been the only one to help her through her tough time. Even when Belle was bitchy the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher had never given up on her. Looking around her addic she took a seat on an old chair and thought back to that year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 16 year old Belle sat with her fellow Slytherins in her last year, not really eating. Why? Because everything looked desgusting to her. Made her want to puke. She had no clue why but it had been happening the last week.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 am

Silinia had always took pride in her students and took care of them when they couldn't go to anyone else. She was sitting in her seat at the headmasters/professors table watching the students. Belle Lovegood caught her eye. The young woman was a Slytherin, a very talented student. She had been acting not like her self for the past few days and Silinia wanted to know why. Walking to the Slytherin table, she smiled, "Is everything okay Miss Lovegood?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 am

Belle had been in her own little world and jumped when the professor came up. Looking up to Professor Malfoy she rolled her eyes as she looked back down again. "Im just dandy." She replied sarcastically and pretended to pick at the food that was making her stomach do flips
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 am

"Belle, please, do not lie to me," Silinia sighed. "You haven't been eating much the last two days. I just want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 am

Belle stood up and glared at the professor. Sure she was just trying to be nice but Belle didn't know what was wrong and wouldn't tell her if she did. "Listen, nothing is wrong. Im fine. And even if I had some stuff going on why tell you? Because you care? Bull shit. After I leave here you won't even remember me." She was being mean. She knew it. Most of the time she was mean but lately it had gotten worse. Then it dawned on her. Without a word she turned and left the porfessor standing there.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

Silinia sighed, following Belle. "Miss Lovegood if you do not listen I will take five points from Slytherin house. Please, I wish to know what is wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

Belle rolled her eyes as she hurried to the dungeon and to the common room. Whipping around just before the entrance she looked back to the other woman. "Take the five points. I.Don't.Care." Belle glared as she said the password and the door opened. Running up to the dormitories she went through one of the other girls bag who was natorious for having sex all the time. Pulling out the thing she needed she went to the bathroom without another thought.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 am

Nolee waited for Professor Avery to walk out before following him in, walking to the females bathroom, waiting for Belle to get done. She rolled her shoulders, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

Belle stayed in the bathroom for a few moments before she same out dumb struck. That fucking asshole said it DIDNT tear. She would wring his neck when she found him. Coming out and seeing both Professors she rolled her eyes and tucked the positive test into her bag. "yes?" She asked with pure attitude
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am

"How far along are you?" Silinia asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 am

Belle decided to leane against the wall opposite Professor Malfoy. "What are you walking about?" She asked actling like she had no idea what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

"You know what I'm talking about Miss Lovegood. How far along are you?" Silinia asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Belle looked away to a spot on the ground. Taking a deep breath she raised her eyes to the teacher. "Does it matter? Either way now I have to deal with this." She blew some hair out of her eyes before leaving to go to her classes. Belle was going to deal with this, alone. Sure she would tell him eventually but she wasn't ready to and she didn't really want his help. Belle fixed her 'untouchable' look onto her face before walking into her Potions class.
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:10 am

Silinia sighed, making a mental note to pull Belle aside after her defense against the dark arts class so that she could talk to her. She just wanted the best for her student.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 am

Through out all of her classes she didn't pay attention. The teachers seemed to notice and often yelled at her. Belle would just roll her eyes and ignored them. She had more important things to worry about. Finally came Defense Against the Dark Arts and Belle dreaded it as she walked in and sat in the back
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 am

Silinia smiled as the class filed in. "Morning everyone, today, I thought we'd recover something I'm sure Professor Lupin taught you in your third year. Boggarts."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:16 am

In the middle of the room Belle rolled her eyes. She didnt like Boggarts then and she wouldnt like it now. She didnt need others knowing her fears. Still others around her looked excited
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

Silinia smiled at Belle, "Miss Lovegood, since you were the last to enter my class room, you may go first."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am

With a sigh she stood and went to the boggart. from there she waited for it to change and change it did. It cnahged into her with a very round belly and looking at it fondly. Belle growled and raised her wand. "Rediculous." She said and it changed into a balloon. Without a word to anyone she went and sat back down ingnoring the odd looks
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Silinia smiled, knowing what had happened. She had planned on it being that so now she knew. She smiled, leaning back, "Very good, very good.'
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Belle ignored the looks people sent her and whatever boggarts others got. She didn't really care, she had enough on her mind than other's petty fears. Still Belle felt eyes on her and looked up to Professor Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Professor Malfoy nodded, "Yes, well, as you know the boggart takes the shape of what you fear most. Now, all of you will take a turn fighting it. Miss Lovegood, since you've already gone you can stay there. I would like to talk with you after class anyways."
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Belle sighed and waited for the room to drain of the students before walking up to the Professors desk. "Yes Professor?" She asked with fake sweetness
Back to top Go down
Silinia Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am

"I want to know exactly what's going on and you are not getting out of this classroom until you tell me," Silinia crossly said.
Back to top Go down
Belle Lovegood

Belle Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:20 am

"Nothing to tell." Belle said lying easily and feeling no guilt for it. "You can keep me here, not like other teachers want me." She grinned and sat on the professors desk. "How about if I have something I want to tell you, you tell me why your so interested first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone   Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Back, She helped me more than anyone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic In Me :: Out Of School :: Homes-
Jump to: